T-ransformation 2024 Voting Thread!

We have our winners!

@taylortooswift, you are the “most transformed” of 2024.

@simo74, you are our community MVP.

I’ll slide into your DMs and we’ll figure out some rewards for you both.

Great job to you two, specifically, and great job again to everyone that went through this. There’s only winners in this endeavor, so let’s keep our momentum rolling!

Finally - the voting thread!
First, congratulations to every single finisher. We had 31 this year; that’s incredible (and I’m pretty sure a record)! I’m sincerely impressed with all of you, but not just because of the dramatic visual transformations: it takes great courage to put yourself out there, say you’ll do something, put in the work, and then show up again to prove it. You also supported each other along the way - just amazing all around.

There were, in fact, so many finishers I have to split the vote into two polls. I’m asking you to vote in only one of the two. I can see who voted, so I can figure it out if our numbers get weird, but let’s just make it easy on me to start with.

What now?
Now I’m asking you to vote. Check out the pics below, and choose one finisher for the most dramatic transformation, not necessarily for your favorite finished product.

Please vote by 12:00pm Friday, June 7 US Eastern time (I’ll start nagging Thursday), but it really shouldn’t take that long.

Once you’ve voted for your favorite transformation, drop a comment below with your MVP. This is the poster that you felt offered the most support, encouragement, motivation, etc.

That’s it! Great job, now let’s pick some winners!t

@Andrewgen_Receptors
Before

After

@antiquity
Before

After

@barley1
Before

After

@bigmac615
Before

After

@boilerman
Before

After

@burien_top_team
Before

After

@ChickenLittle
Before

After

@davemccright
Before

After

@dchris
Before

After

@EmilyQ
Before

After

@freshyfresh
Before

After

@GAINSBYIG
Before

After

@heretolog
Before

After

@jdm135
Before

After

@kleinhound
Before

After

@loganator
Before

After

@LoganAY
Before

After

@Lonnie123

@LoRez

@martin92
Before

After

@raoh1990

@raven78
Before

After

@silvieillesova
Before

After

@simo74
Before

After

@SvenG
Before

After

@taylortooswift

@Tonino
Before

After

@trimtabber79
Before

After

@unicornsandrainbows

@Well_Swung
Before

After

@whiplash1
Before

After

2 Likes

@QuadQueen for MVP.

11 Likes

Thank you so much! I am honored and flattered for the nomination.

4 Likes

@simo74 for MVP

5 Likes

@QuadQueen for MVP

Also, if @taylortooswift wins it, that’s back to back Navy boys taking this for the W.

4 Likes

After 20 years of desert warfare, y’all deserve it

3 Likes

@simo74 is my mvp! He put some freaking mass on his delts and arms this year too

6 Likes

@EmilyQ for MVP

5 Likes

Let’s see what happens. Would be cool for sure!

@atlas13 for MVP

3 Likes

Lots of awesome work this year everyone! Hard to pick a single person out of all that, really glad to have been inspired and motivated by the contest this year as I certainly needed it to “reset” a lot of the fat gain Ive had over the last few years

4 Likes

So many good transformations this year and lots of hard work and discipline shown by everyone who started and finished. It’s really hard to vote for a MVP. Some of you have given me motivation just through the work you do in your own logs. Some have helped just with the questions they ask and the conversation they inspire. Some have kept me honest whilst others have been a shining light of positivity.

I am going to vote @freshyfresh as my MVP just watching this young man make both a physical and mental transformation over the past 5 months has been truly a pleasure to be part of. His work ethic, discipline, willingness to listen and learn are mature beyond his years.

6 Likes

Wow! Great work, everyone!

It was hard choosing - lot of good work on display. I want to shout out to @simo74, @LoRez, and @trimtabber79 - awesome transformations! @LoRez I think I fumble-fingered a vote for you last night while waiting for my dinner companions. Sorry if you saw the vote and then I took it away - you made great gains, and earned your votes!

@simo74, you too! Visible mass and it was a pleasure to watch you go after it.

I went with @taylortooswift because wow! Good work! Gains and losses in all the right places - well done!

I’m going to stick with @QuadQueen as MVP, but a very close runner-up in my opinion was @simo74, for just spreading joy everywhere he went. Quality, as he says.

11 Likes

Simo for mvp!

5 Likes

Thank you!! This whole process has been awesome. I’m still working every day to get better and I think I’ll have a better/more complete package by the end of this deployment!

5 Likes

@simo for MVP

4 Likes

Thank you @simo74 ! I really appreciate this

I vote @QuadQueen for mvp. She’s always around to give out great info on here!

3 Likes

@simo74 for MVP

Lots of great changes in the above photos. Some people really lost significant amounts of fat and that is such a wonderful thing, you should be very proud of you accomplishment and keep it going! Healthy food, healthy activities, healthy habits in general - keep that fat off, drop a little more now or next year if you’re comfortable with it, and your future self will thank you for it.

6 Likes

If I can vote for MVP, even though I didn’t do the T-ransformation, my vote goes to @simo74 too. He is always so encouraging, genuine and helpful. And if for no other reason, he eats his veggies because I told him to!

6 Likes

I’d also go with @simo74 for MVP. Not sure exactly how we’re defining it, but he’s supportive of everyone, consistent in his own training, and, most importantly of all, is an older dude like me.

9 Likes

We’re purposefully not, so your definition is the right one for what you’re looking for in an MVP!

1 Like