Super Duper Beginner Questions

Do not do the V-Diet so early. Disregard that man’s suggestion on that part. you need to learn the basics of nutrition first. you will make great gains this way. T

he V-Diet will put you in a huge caloric deficit, and the diet has to be fine-tuned to keep muscle loss to the minimum not to mention that it will grind your metabolism to a halt.

You will not be able to deal with the hunger, or probably not be able to get all the requirements nutrition-wise. you need to learn the basics first.

LEt me clarify something.

I have dieted before for 6 months consistently , and from that point i have come off the diet to healthy food choices , i havent gained any weight and i have been able to permanently kick my old eating habits. I have also exercises at the gym before im not completely new to weights , its just that i never incorporated a huge variety of exercises like ive seen here. Otherwise i wouldnt have been able to lose 40pds last year with not significant muscle loss.

What i needeed was a concrete Weight lifting program that I could use and some suggestions. I have seen the t dawg diet and i may use that, some people have suggested the V diet, who knows. I have been insistent on asking how many exercises and reps per set i should do because of the fact that i stress perfect form in all my exercises which all of you know makes it that much harder but that much more beneficial. I hope this can clarify some things.

Considering the outline of exercises bret gave me i find that 4 sets by 8-10 reps really helps with about 60% of my 1RM with increases of 5% each week.

If not i may follow Tony’s program design for the diet.

Thanks again for everyones help and concern I really appreciate and value everyones opinion

[quote]Colombinany wrote:
LEt me clarify something.

I have dieted before for 6 months consistently , and from that point i have come off the diet to healthy food choices , i havent gained any weight and i have been able to permanently kick my old eating habits. I have also exercises at the gym before im not completely new to weights , its just that i never incorporated a huge variety of exercises like ive seen here. Otherwise i wouldnt have been able to lose 40pds last year with not significant muscle loss.

What i needeed was a concrete Weight lifting program that I could use and some suggestions. I have seen the t dawg diet and i may use that, some people have suggested the V diet, who knows. I have been insistent on asking how many exercises and reps per set i should do because of the fact that i stress perfect form in all my exercises which all of you know makes it that much harder but that much more beneficial. I hope this can clarify some things.

Considering the outline of exercises bret gave me i find that 4 sets by 8-10 reps really helps with about 60% of my 1RM with increases of 5% each week.

If not i may follow Tony’s program design for the diet.

Thanks again for everyones help and concern I really appreciate and value everyones opinion[/quote]

keep the volume low on a dieting phase.

Try this let us know how it works:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1499282