Massive eating

I need some help here. In JB’s article massive eating, you have to do the oral glucose tolerance test and the insulin test to determine your macronutrient ratios.
I will do the insulin test this week You need to buy the blood glucose monitor and some glucose solution. I asked the pharmacist close to my house and she did not have that.

Does anyone of you know where to obtain it?


Try a drugstore. I saw some glucose monitors last night in my local Walgreens

No, i need the glucose solution… not the blood glucose monitor. I’ve already had that.