I love my gym, especially on leg days...

I just got done with my leg workout and I’m beginning to notice that I’m the only one ever in the squat rack. Its great! I could stay there all day if I wanted to and no one would bother me. I just got done with three weeks of GVC and now I’m doing a 5x5 routine. I’m up 20 pounds on my squat which is good news. Thanks whopper for the GVC routine, it worked. On a final note, the Sopranos was a real disappointment last night.

No one uses it for curls at your gym? Lucky you…

ndweasel, you wiseguy, you…didn’t know if there were any other Sopranos fans out there…besides TC of course. Yeah, the season finale was a bit of a disappointment. Was good to see Jackie Jr. get whacked though. Whaddya wanna bet Meadow’s knocked up?

A disappointment? What are you some type of wiseass? I never disappoint anyone! Listen up stoogeboy. Straighten up and fly right or swim with the fishes. Hey, whaddya gonna do?

I hate it when people use the sqaut rack for curls. A lot of football players at my university do this. They don’t even use much weight. The excuse they gave for using the squat rack for curls was that they were doing drop sets and needed it to take the plates off. I thought that was pretty funny because they were only using two ten pound plates per side.