Eating According to Blood Type

Hey,
Has anyone done research on the different aspects ofe ating according to blood type? I found out recently that I should not be eating ANY chicken. Apparently a lot of research has been done on this, and it worries me, if Ive been following a diet not good for me, and hence have had problems in the past! What do you all think?

To put it politely, the notion that a particular diet is optimal for a particular blood type is a bunch of bullshit.

Gorillas have the same variety of blood types that we do. They all eat the same things, and they seem to be doing just fine.

ultrafilter has hit it dead on!

A gorilla pulls out his lancet and says:

“Damn, I shouldn’t be eating chicken!”

haha

sorry I just woke up

I’ve never heard of this. It does sound like BS. Who conducted the research, who funded the research(i.e. were the researchers biased), how was the research conducted (# of subjects, test vs control group measures, length of time, how did results manifest, etc.) The bottom line is, does it sound reaonable to you? Don’t just take people’s word on research projects, nor blindly believe the results - they can be manipulated and falsified to achieve the desired result. It doesn’t sound like a very scientific study to me. The ‘Strong Words’ in the upper left are particularly poignant to your question.

“Strong Words”----

“Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” Aaron Levenstein

Check the archives. This has be debunked in a few diffent T-Nation articles.