Weider Combo Bench

I have a Weider Combo Bench 140. To my dismay it was missing the bar used to prop up the bench, making it into an incline. Does anyone know where I could get a replacement or order one? Hell, if you know how to jerry rig one that’ll work, I’ll do that too. I’m tired of it only being flat! Thanks.

To-Shin Do

Well, I may be wrong, but I believe that where the crossbar goes there are like 3 sided boxes, so a base and two sides. I would think if you were forced to jerry rig one, you could go to like Home Depot and buy some cast iron pipe or other metal pipe and cut it to length. Just make sure you get the right size diameter so it won’t roll around in the slots. Sorry I don’t know where to buy a replacement.