Water Retention

I hope you can help me with this one, I have a job interview on Monday and need to get rid of a lot of water retention from a dbol/sust cycle as at the moment I look like a bloted pig, and that does not look good for a job interview. My last injection was 500mg on Saturday. What is a good product to use?, is it safe to take it for a week or more?, will all the water go back on after stopping this product?. Will I feel normal on it?, so I can act normal for my interview?. Thanks for your help on this one.

Hey alex. I don’t know if this would work, (I am planning on posting the question to find out) But my girlfriend thought that midol would help. She takes it when she is on her period to help with the bloating and claims it works. Lets wait and see if anyone replys to my question. I will post it now.

try 50ml of glycerine in 1pint of warm water before you go to bed.

I hate to admit that a Cytodyne Technoologies product worked for me, but Taraxatone is a pretty decent diuretic. I was hitting the bathroom every 20-30 minutes

Dandelion root worked well for me for competions, but I only used it for about three days.