Wanted: Bush and Blair

[quote]lixy wrote:

Yes. It is well known that the Muslim lobby, in the last three decades, has had a tight grip around all international bodies. Proof of that is the mountain of resolutions critical of Israel and the US. How can anybody miss the fact that 90%+ of votes seem to go against Israeli and US policies? One can only thank the sky for Veto power…[/quote]

This isn’t much of a reply to what I wrote, but my point is that the “court” is not interested in “objective justice” by some rule of law - it is there to achieve political results that smaller countries cannot otherwise get through ordinary channels of might or diplomacy.

Hedo, I think you have it nailed.

[quote]lixy wrote:
hedo wrote:
Just because your goals and agenda is strikingly similar to the cyber Jihadists doesn’t mean your one of them…does it?

Got me on that one! I’m also a spelling Nazi in my spare time.

Your: The second personal pronoun
You’re: Contraction of “You are”

I let that one go for weeks now giving you the “typo” benefit of the doubt every time. Don’t blame me; I could walk you thru the dozens of posts where you confuse the two but will leave that as homework.[/quote]

That’s it. Dude I am in awe of you.

Deflect much?

Well you are kind of stalker. I’m sure we would all appreciate a new facet to your tedious and boring writing style.

Can I point out every time you take the anti-american position? Oh wait…that would be all the time.

So do you actually have an interest in training…it would enhance your cover.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Hedo, I think you have it nailed.[/quote]

Yep.

If he had any shame he would take his game somewhere else. I don’t think he does.

[quote]hedo wrote:
orion wrote:
Isn`t it hilarious that they understand you much better than you understand them?

You are right though, this should make you think.

Beyond a virtual witch hunt in the www.

You do realize it’s a translation from an Arabic website don’t you.

I think most of us have figured one dimensional posters like you and lixy.

Change your name and try again.
[/quote]

You think I am an Arab.

Because otherwise how could I possibly not agree with you?

Wow, you?re stupid.

Plus, Biotest knows that I am not, so try again, you McCarthy wannabe.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Lixy…straight up…were you sent to this board by Al-Qaeda (or similar) to influence Americans (see Hedo’s post)?

To tell you the truth, I’m an agent of the intergalactic aliens conspiracy that wants to enslave all Humans thru subtle yet intransient brain-washing. Guess my cover’s blown now. I’ll have to head back to Opteron-186 once the guys at Roswell give me back my ship which they confiscated 30 years ago.

Hedo just sank lower that JustTheFacts ever did! So, I take it that the hundreds of thousands of people who protested the war the last days were just “tricked” into doing so by the evil (and apparently very skilled) Al-Qaeda PR crew. Gimme a break…[/quote]

You will never succed for it will be my reptiloid masters that will ultimately prevail.

Bow to us, feces-flinging monkeys!

[quote]orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
orion wrote:
Isn`t it hilarious that they understand you much better than you understand them?

You think I am an Arab.

Wow, you?re stupid.

Plus, Biotest knows that I am not, so try again, you McCarthy wannabe.[/quote]

haider,

That wasn’t what he was saying. He’s saying you have one dimension: hatred.

Your go to move is “sniping” at the U.S.

I’d add jealousy, inferiority complex, whiney, weak-minded, small and physically weak.

Hope I’ve helped clear that up.

JeffR

[quote]orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
orion wrote:

You think I am an Arab.

Wow, you?re stupid.

Plus, Biotest knows that I am not, so try again, you McCarthy wannabe.[/quote]

Pretty witty comeback. lol

Perhaps your a dhimmi in training?

Useful idiot?

I find it interesting that Al-Qaeda found this board interesting enough to send in Lixy. Then again, since some of them just blew up children in a car to set off a roadside, I doubt they know much about testosterone at all.

[quote]JeffR wrote:
orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
orion wrote:

You think I am an Arab.

Wow, you?re stupid.

haider,

I’d add jealousy, inferiority complex, whiney, weak-minded, small and physically weak.

JeffR[/quote]

Not hatred towards the US, the current US government and people that think US citizens are somehow special, especially when it comes to the right to breathe.

And of course towards people who are unable to see the difference.

[quote]orion wrote:
JeffR wrote:
orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
orion wrote:

You think I am an Arab.

Wow, you?re stupid.

haider,

JeffR

Not hatred towards the US, the current US government and people that think US citizens are somehow special, especially when it comes to the right to breathe.

And of course towards people who are unable to see the difference.[/quote]

Don’t worry we don’t think much of elitist Austrians either.

[quote]hedo wrote:
orion wrote:
JeffR wrote:
orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
orion wrote:

You think I am an Arab.

Wow, you?re stupid.

haider,

JeffR

And of course towards people who are unable to see the difference.

Don’t worry we don’t think much of elitist Austrians either.

[/quote]

Aha,

does that make you anti-Austrian?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
This isn’t much of a reply to what I wrote, but my point is that the “court” is not interested in “objective justice” by some rule of law - it is there to achieve political results that smaller countries cannot otherwise get through ordinary channels of might or diplomacy.[/quote]

That makes a lot more sense. Not sure I agree with the “not interested in “objective justice”” bit though. But, at least, this post has the merit of removing ambuigity. Thank you for trying to have an intelligent debate.

So, basically you’re accusing the world court of being biased towards superpowers and solely serve the interests of smaller countries. If that were the case, it would imply that the smaller countries somehow have the power to influence the bodies. I honestly don’t know how they could possibly achieve that, and would highly value any input from you in that regard. Any books/articles on the subject woud also be welcome.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Works fine on my computer.[/quote]

C’mon…I was talking about the ORIGINAL article (i.e: the one in Arabic).

It is not accessible. Period.

I urge everyone not to take my word for it and check by themselves.

The first link allegedly translates something in the second one. The second one has no article in it. Check, even if you don’t know Arabic, you can easily tell an article from an error page.

http://www.mohajroon.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48233

My fellow travellers? Is that a smart-ass way of calling me a pigeon? (I know it isn’t, but what do you mean? I can’t tell.)

I’m not familiar with the status of the MEMRI Wiki page; I never contributed to the article and it never made it on my watchlist. Vandalism is so common place that people are using bots to randomly deface articles. Lucky for the world people are constantly on the watch.

However, browsing quickly through the talk page shows that there’s consensus on the broad lines. The page has apparently been protected by user Mustafaa. The guy is Arab and Muslim, I can attest to that. Most complaints and vandal edits seem to come from Israeli IP’s and the pro-Zionist crew. I know them well enough. But check for yourself. It’s not like the talk page will mysteriously vanish after I link to it :wink:

No. I refuted the post by saying that the article they “translated” doesn’t exist in the first place. Of course, there is the possibility that the author took it down himself. But that’s hardly a behavior you’d expect from a website with pictures of weapons and bearded guy, now is it?

As long as I can’t verify the source myself, I tend to take anything published by the MEMRI with a grain of Sodium Chloride.

I have nothing to hide. If you happen to dislike or disagree with what I have to say, you have three options:

• Intelligently refute my assertions and support your claims with proper verifiable evidence.

• Stop reading what’s posted around here.

• Blow me!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I find it interesting that Al-Qaeda found this board interesting enough to send in Lixy.[/quote]

HeadHunter, please keep it clean. I’ll start to fear for my security. I only have a couple of months into the BB business and despite the gains, I doubt armed CIA agents coming for me will be scared away by the sheer sight of my bulk. Knock, knock…Oh, too late, they’re here…

[quote]lixy wrote:
hedo wrote:
Works fine on my computer.

C’mon…I was talking about the ORIGINAL article (i.e: the one in Arabic).

It is not accessible. Period.

I urge everyone not to take my word for it and check by themselves.

The first link allegedly translates something in the second one. The second one has no article in it. Check, even if you don’t know Arabic, you can easily tell an article from an error page.

http://www.mohajroon.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48233

Perhaps your fellow travellers have attacked the site again. Can’t let the message get out to the infidels right? Kind of like the little game they were playing with the Wikpedia entry on MEMRI…shameful behavior.

My fellow travellers? Is that a smart-ass way of calling me a pigeon? (I know it isn’t, but what do you mean? I can’t tell.)

I’m not familiar with the status of the MEMRI Wiki page; I never contributed to the article and it never made it on my watchlist. Vandalism is so common place that people are using bots to randomly deface articles. Lucky for the world people are constantly on the watch.

However, browsing quickly through the talk page shows that there’s consensus on the broad lines. The page has apparently been protected by user Mustafaa. The guy is Arab and Muslim, I can attest to that. Most complaints and vandal edits seem to come from Israeli IP’s and the pro-Zionist crew. I know them well enough. But check for yourself. It’s not like the talk page will mysteriously vanish after I link to it :wink:

Did you actually attempt to refute the post by attacking the founders of the site and then claim I “deflect” the subject?

No. I refuted the post by saying that the article they “translated” doesn’t exist in the first place. Of course, there is the possibility that the author took it down himself. But that’s hardly a behavior you’d expect from a website with pictures of weapons and bearded guy, now is it?

As long as I can’t verify the source myself, I tend to take anything published by the MEMRI with a grain of Sodium Chloride.

You really would be better off taking your crap to another site or changing your name.

I have nothing to hide. If you happen to dislike or disagree with what I have to say, you have three options:

• Intelligently refute my assertions and support your claims with proper verifiable evidence.

• Stop reading what’s posted around here.

• Blow me![/quote]

Deflect much?

I’m sure those crafty Zionists are to blame for keeping the man down. I doubt if you’d be convinced anyway and besides who would trust a translation by lixy?

-You are not worthy of intelligent discourse. If you were you would get. Your in denial if you think people respect you.

-You are the new guy. I’ll be here long after you go. I use the site for what it was intended…a forum for training. The political forum is diversion, not the main theme of the site. You use it to spread propoganda. Even someone like yourself, of questionable character, has to see that.

Sorry Lixy, as to your third point. I’m not a homosexual. I know it’s ingrained in your world but you will not find too many potential partners on a site called T-Nation. I’ll pass. Maybe you’ll find a nice Swede to satisfy you.

What was that about intelligent discourse again…what a tool.

I never called anyone anti-Arab, Islamophobe, anti-French, anti-European, anti-Iranian or anything of the sort. I mean anyone who looks at posts around here can tell some could easily be tagged using one or more of those labels.

What I don’t understand is why some of you guys like calling others “anti-American” so much? Does it have some kind of magic power that’s supposed to magically convince those critical of US policies to shut up? If so, you might wanna practice that Voodoo stuff a bit more. It doesn’t seem to be working on anyone around here. If anything, it makes you sound ridiculously insubstantial.

[quote]hedo wrote:
I’m sure those crafty Zionists are to blame for keeping the man down. I doubt if you’d be convinced anyway and besides who would trust a translation by lixy?[/quote]

I never claimed the article was mistranslated. I pointed out that the “institute” was not the most reliable around, but I didn’t dismiss the article on that basis alone.

Is it too much asking to be able to verify a source?

The article they claim to have translated doesn’t exist. Can I not voice my doubts about the legitimity of the whole thing? A lot of propaganda circulates on both sides, I won’t deny that. That’s when homework becomes important. We might not be able to know the truth, but one has to denounce a blatant lie when he/she sees it.

Again:

Your: The second personal pronoun
You’re: Contraction of “You are”

I see you’re unfamiliar with figurative speech. That was mere rhetoric, lad.

As Bart would put it: Eat my shorts!

[quote]lixy wrote:
I never called anyone anti-Arab, Islamophobe, anti-French, anti-European, anti-Iranian or anything of the sort. I mean anyone who looks at posts around here can tell some could easily be tagged using one or more of those labels.

What I don’t understand is why some of you guys like calling others “anti-American” so much? Does it have some kind of magic power that’s supposed to magically convince those critical of US policies to shut up? If so, you might wanna practice that Voodoo stuff a bit more. It doesn’t seem to be working on anyone around here. If anything, it makes you sound ridiculously insubstantial.[/quote]

Well, maybe because you always seem to find articles that rip the United States?

I doubt that you are in Al-Qaeda, or some other shiteater bunch like that. Anyway, I hope you are not with that bunch. It’s just earie how Hedo’s link kind of fits.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

What I don’t understand is why some of you guys like calling others “anti-American” so much? Does it have some kind of magic power that’s supposed to magically convince those critical of US policies to shut up? If so, you might wanna practice that Voodoo stuff a bit more. It doesn’t seem to be working on anyone around here. If anything, it makes you sound ridiculously insubstantial.

Well, maybe because you always seem to find articles that rip the United States?

I doubt that you are in Al-Qaeda, or some other shiteater bunch like that. Anyway, I hope you are not with that bunch. It’s just earie how Hedo’s link kind of fits.

[/quote]

He seems to protest a lot doesn’t he?