(Un)Official 2024 T-ransformation Challenge

Back has been coming up quite a bit, which is formerly a weak point of mine. In the last few months, the back Width has really been accumulating. I think I can probably chalk it up to consistent, hard ass work and Mountain Dog’s unique approach to back training.

20 Likes

2 months in, my overall performance is definitely coming up. I have had my issues with depression and occasionally benching more than I probably should as well as not logging as much as I should…but things are getting there for sure. At the very least my diets on point, not sure what I weigh right now, but things are ultimately going ok.

4 Likes

Not sure about the dice pants but looking meaty mate.

1 Like

Looking monstrous dude! Need to get some 20 siders on those pants to really be set.

5 Likes

Thank you gents! The pants promote anabolism according to a recent meta-regression lol

@T3hPwnisher that adds to more than 3x the gains

2 Likes

Quotes back gains, shows front gains.

You monster :muscle:

3 Likes

I’m getting a bit fluffy

14 Likes

Looking jacked!

Question: those of you who take fish oil, when do you take it? Does it matter? I’ve been taking mine before bed, hoping to stave off the middle-of-the-night hunger, but I also read that it should be taken with fats.

@QuadQueen?

1 Like

I take mine before bed, for no reason other than I remember.

I just read an @Chris_Shugart article that indicates fish oil may also help you sleep, so before bed could actually be a smart choice on purpose!

3 Likes

I think I read that, too.

1 Like

It’s best taken with a meal because it’s fat soluble, so it’ll be better absorbed then. I’m not sure how big of a difference it makes, but that’s the general recommendation.

1 Like

Looking less fluffy after that beard trim

1 Like

Woke up at a new low weight and matched deadlift rep PR despite terrible sleep…… so of course…… I throw self control out the window and go overboard by 500calories

This quarter is kicking my arse. Next week is planned deload, but I’m considering taking the weekend off from cardio too (gym closed bc leaky roof)

I haven’t taken extra rest days in at least 4 years

3 Likes

Re fish oil - Morning here whilst prepping breakfast, again just part of my routine.

1 Like

But it is fat. I kind of always figured that just took care of it

2 Likes

You would think so, right? But with additional fat onboard, it increases the bioavailability of the omega-3s, making them easier to absorb. I’m not sure of the exact mechanism behind it. I can probably dig up some boring research if you’re really interested though!

5 Likes

I haven’t taken either in awhile, but I always took my fish oil with my gelcaps of vitamin D oil. Sounds like it could use even more oil though.

1 Like

Thank god for that teaspoon of butter tonight! lol

1 Like

Yeah, based on everything I’ve read, taking it and Vitamin D with a meal are your best bets. Here are a couple article abstracts to back it up:

I just take mine at dinner and hope for the best. lol

6 Likes