ts and matt....re:testosterone cypionate

ts, you asked about my cyp. Well, picked it up today at “Longs drugs”. It cost $60.04 for 10cc. The bottle says Depo-Testosterone. Under that in small print is testosterone cypionate injection, USP (both are in green print with a line under and over the above wording, also in
green). under that is 200mg/ml (it is in light purple). The rest of the label is in black ink. The label is white. It has a brown plastic top that says flip off. On back at bottom says made by pharmacia & upjohn company, Kalamazoo, Michigan 49001, USA. I’ll tell ya, if I didn’t get this directly from the pharmacy, I would have thought it was a really cheesy made copy. It isn’t fancy looking at all. real generic.

Matt, you asked about an online pharmacy. Well, looking at my box, Longs has an online pharmacy. just put in the parts before and after “longs” (without the quotation marks, duh). The last time I tried to give someone help, by listing a website, the moderators deleted it. I went to the website, but they don’t list depo as a drug on their list. They carry it, you’ll just have to email them for prices.