Preferences for Mag-10 cycling

I’m wondering what everyone is planning to do in terms of cycling for Mag-10. Do you plan to use the two weeks on Mag-10, two weeks off (using Tribex and M) protocol as recommended? Or, is anyone going to try to stretch the supplement dollar by going two weeks on Mag-10 and then four weeks off completely from anything? Granted, this second program would be more drawn out, but would it be as effective as the original? I thought I remembered that something about “spending twice as much time off as on” was mentioned when Mag-10 was first introduced.

Why not just go 2 weeks mag 10/2 weeks tribex/M and 2 weeks off everything?

Over the long term – especially if we’re talking years – I still prefer people be off twice as long as on. Over a period of months though, if there’s an agent to speed recovery, there’s nothing wrong with 2 on / 2 off or even taking only one week off if it’s just a few such cycles back to back. Or with a recovery agent, there’s nothing wrong with 6-8 weeks straight.

Is tribex considered a recovery agent in this format. During the 2 weeks of Mag-10 take tribex?

Yes, and very preferably add to the Tribex either Vitex
(e.g. the Solaray brand, 400 mg capsule,
1x/day) or M.

Yes, and very preferably add to the Tribex either Vitex
(e.g. the Solaray brand, 400 mg capsule,
1x/day) or M.

Vitex is very inexpensive so there’s just no reason not to do this.

M, by the way, does contain Vitex as well as more compounds countering estrogen, so there’s no reason to also buy Vitex if you are using M.

I plan to use a very unconventional dosing method; one that probably doesn’t equate to maximum gains but steady slow gains over time. Basically, I’m going to follow Biotest’s recommendation for Tribex by doing it 5 days on, 2 days off. I will also take 1 Vitex (400mg) on the Tribex “on” days per Bill Robert’s suggestion. On those 2 Tribex “off” days, I plan to do Mag-10 at 1 dose/day. I plan to do this continuously over the year. Again, I don’t believe I will make the absolute maximum in gains, but I do believe I won’t be suffering from too much HPTA suppression (if any) using this method. Psychologically for me, I like being “on” more often than “off”. 5 days “off” is better than 2 or 4 weeks off in my mind.

When should Tribex, Vitex, or M be used in a 6-8 week cycle? Is it a realistic goal to limit downregulation of T production during the cycle? If downregulation is inevitable, wouldn’t you just wait until the cycle is over to start these supplements or drugs with similar action? I understand the importance of an anti-estrogen during a cycle with steroids that can aromatize, but that shouldn’t be a problem with Mag-10. I was planning a 6 week cycle of Mag-10 with M (or vitex) starting in the last 4 weeks and continuing for 4 weeks after the cycle. I’d appreciate any input.

Samurai_jack, I’d have to recommend against your idea of using MAG-10 only certain days of the week. It’s longer acting than would be preferred for such an approach. Androsol would be a much better product for this sort of purpose, where you want to keep T production high and use an androgen supplement only moderately.

Justin, MAG-10 at either recommended dose I’d be almost positive must downregulate T production in the specific time while “on,” and use of Tribex, etc. in the face of that would probably be fruitless. They should be saved for post-cycle.