Pavel's routines

A couple of month’s ago in Muscle Media Pavel described an eight month routine involving only deadlifts and bench presses. I don’t quite remember the details of it, but I was wondering if any of Pavel’s deciples that post here new anything about it.

it is called the delorme method. Intro cycle, week one: monday, 50% of 10 rep max for 5 reps, 75% of 10 rep max for 5 reps, repeat the series 3 times. wednesday, same as above but repeat the series 4 times. friday, same as above but repeat the series 5 times. week two, monday, 50% of 10 rep max for 5 reps, 75% of 10 rep max for 5 reps, 100% of 10 rep max for 5 reps, repeat this series twice. wednesday, 50% of 10rm for 5 reps, 75% of 10rm for 5 reps, repeat this series seven times. friday, same as wednesday, but repeat the series five times. after you complete the intro cycle the next six weeks should look like this. Monday, 50% of 10rm for 5 reps, 75% of 10rm for 5 reps, 100% of 10rm for 5 reps, do this series as many times as you can. wednesday, 50% of 10rm for 5 reps, do the number of series performed on monday. friday, 50% 0f 10rm for 5 reps, 75% of 10rm for 5 reps, do the number of series performed on monday. thats the program. when you successfully complet five series, add 5lb to the bench press 10rm and 10lbs to the dead 10rm, then recalculate your %. perform all sets at a medium to slow tempo with a one second pause at the bottom of each lift. rest for one minute or for however long it takes you to change the weight. on monday, perform as many sets as possible with good form while avoiding muscle failure. September issue. i hope this helps.