When I workout, I warmup with squats
When I’m sore, I stretch squat
When I’m fresh, I practice squat
When I’m tired, I slump squat

And when I enter the Fucking Squat Rack, I grin

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
I hope one day I’ll be as hardcore as you guys.

Don’t make me slap a ho!

You seem extra bitchy lately lol.

Why are you so MEAN alllll the time??

My mom makes me these awesome cookies called buckeyes and they are sweet, your name is very deceiving my friend.

I still love you though.

Lol, shes not being bitchy…its just that all of this is a bit emo for a site called TESTOSTERONE, dont you think?[/quote]

No, I don’t. I don’t think I’ll ever relate being in the squat rack to anything remotely emo.

That’s great for you. For some people the gym and the squat rack are those things. Thinking that way about the gym isn’t anything new.

I really don’t think the OPs post is all that different from the Henry Rollins and the Iron article that gets reposted here every few months or so.

[quote]Kanada wrote:
When I wake up, I squat on the shitter
When I go to bed, I lunge up the stairs
When I workout, I warmup with squats
When I’m sore, I stretch squat
When I’m fresh, I practice squat
When I’m tired, I slump squat

And when I enter the Fucking Squat Rack, I grin[/quote]

awesome, i liked this one better. i’m gonna save it

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Invictica wrote:
what if I squat with stands

http://www.promaximamfg.com/files/CPB00000/583.jpg

am I still as hXc as you guys?!?!?!?

No sorry, you should quit life.[/quote]

k, peace.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Don’t make me slap a ho!

You seem extra bitchy lately lol.

Why are you so MEAN alllll the time??

My mom makes me these awesome cookies called buckeyes and they are sweet, your name is very deceiving my friend.

I still love you though.

Lol, shes not being bitchy…its just that all of this is a bit emo for a site called TESTOSTERONE, dont you think?

No, I don’t. I don’t think I’ll ever relate being in the squat rack to anything remotely emo.

The squat rack isnt my palace or church or any of that shit. Its a 3 x 3 x 7 foot metal cage that I do squats and other various fun exercises in.

That’s great for you. For some people the gym and the squat rack are those things. Thinking that way about the gym isn’t anything new.

I really don’t think the OPs post is all that different from the Henry Rollins and the Iron article that gets reposted here every few months or so.[/quote]

Henry Rollins did it once to talk about the impact lifting had on his life.

Every week some pencil necked newbie shows up and makes a post about how super hardcore he is and how he lives and dies bodybuilding…at least until spring break when he goes and shows off his hawt abz and forgets about lifting for 2 or 3 months until he sees the new animal pak ad and remembers how fun being “hardcore” can be.

I squat. Squatting gives me big legs. I like having big legs. I dont build a shrine to the squat rack in my closet and write sonnets to it and masturbate using lifting chalk.

Anyone remember bulking machine? Now THAT guy was hardcore.

If there are so many people here who are hardcore enough to write poetry to their favorite exercises/peices of equipment/gym shorts then they ought to have the physiques to show for it. Oh wait…whats that? The big guys are too busy taking care of their shit and still leading somewhat normal lives to romanticize.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Invictica wrote:
what if I squat with stands

http://www.promaximamfg.com/files/CPB00000/583.jpg

am I still as hXc as you guys?!?!?!?

i curl in squat stand[/quote]

LOL finally something to hold my curl bar.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Don’t make me slap a ho![/quote]

“What, you think I’m a ho nigga please you ain’t on my level”

It’s all that estrogen. lol

You just think I’m mean because I called you out on that thread about penises and steroids.

Buckeyes are yummy. They aren’t really cookies, unless your mom’s version of them are different from what I’m thinking of.

:slight_smile:

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I still love you though.

[/quote]

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

IM GOING TO GO WRITE POETRY.

AND MASTURBATE WITH LIFTING STRAPS AND ELBOW SLEEVES ON.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I still love you though.

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

IM GOING TO GO WRITE POETRY.

AND MASTURBATE WITH LIFTING STRAPS AND ELBOW SLEEVES ON.[/quote]

You should take your suggestion from above and use lifting chalk. You’ll get a much better grip that way. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
You should take your suggestion from above and use lifting chalk. You’ll get a much better grip that way. :P[/quote]

I use lifting chalk every time I lift heavy objects…? :wink:

[quote]Affliction wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
You should take your suggestion from above and use lifting chalk. You’ll get a much better grip that way. :stuck_out_tongue:

I use lifting chalk every time I lift heavy objects…? ;)[/quote]

I’m angry when I masturbate, so I really like to punish myself. The chalk helps. If I’m not angry, then I use liquid chalk instead.

So, do you ever force choke it into submission because you “find [its] lack of faith disturbing”?

[quote]Affliction wrote:
So, do you ever force choke it into submission because you “find [its] lack of faith disturbing”?[/quote]

No, but I do force choke myself because I’m into asphyxiation.

That’s the real reason I have a respirator. The being burned by lava thing is a cover story.

Well-played, Darth.

In keeping with the thread,[quote] I do force choke myself because I’m into asphyxiation[/quote] too, but I call it front squatting.

Now let’s clear out so Waylanderxx, Buckeye Girl, and Stronghold can continue flirting… :wink:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

I really don’t think the OPs post is all that different from the Henry Rollins and the Iron article that gets reposted here every few months or so.[/quote]

Sure it is- Henry Rollins is talented.

I hate squat racks. Power cages are where it’s at.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Affliction wrote:
So, do you ever force choke it into submission because you “find [its] lack of faith disturbing”?

No, but I do force choke myself because I’m into asphyxiation.

That’s the real reason I have a respirator. The being burned by lava thing is a cover story.[/quote]

I came back to check this thread and found posts like this. I should have left well enough alone

You scare me