Jenna Jameson VS Jessica Alba

Who would win and why?

Win at what?

Jameson. She has more special abilities. She has a much more powerful boob slap, which would likely knock out Alba. Plus, her vagina is likely capable of swallowing Alba whole.

This thread needs pics.

Before or after she fucked up her face? or is that just an overdose of Vitamin E

Jenna Jameson is the superior fighter: she can take multiple shots to the face and can survive encounters with several guys at a time.

And she can mount Tito Ortiz.

[quote]Sliver wrote:
Win at what?[/quote]

I think its a joke at all the Superhero vs Superhero threads popping up.

[quote]Sliver wrote:
Win at what?[/quote]

x2

If it’s looks I’m surprised you think it’s close. Jenna’s hot, don’t get me wrong, but Jessica’s on another level.

Superhero threads are serious business.

RIP Jenna Jameson. She used to be hot. Now she’s Skeletor!

Jenna Jameson’s Vagina, Anus, and Mouth are too strong for Jessica Alba.

Jenna’s vagina swallows her up and asks for seconds. /thread.

I think no matter who loses, we all win.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Jameson. She has more special abilities. She has a much more powerful boob slap, which would likely knock out Alba. Plus, her vagina is likely capable of swallowing Alba whole.[/quote]

THIS!

I am pretty sure Jenna can lift more at the big three than Jessica Alba

Can’t really say, I think they need to engage in a lengthy nude wrestling session to see who would win.

Jenna Jameson’s special move is called the cum dumpster - which she uses to infect Alba with multiple STD’s.

but i’d do anything for jessica alba, including using my body to shield her from jenna. jessica is too gorgeous to lose at anything!

Alba’s movies feature bigger dicks.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Alba’s movies feature bigger dicks.[/quote]

Don’t you mean dicks with less talent?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
2[/quote]

Good lord that’s amazing. What’s that weird feeling I have in my stomach?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
roybot wrote:
Alba’s movies feature bigger dicks.

Don’t you mean dicks with less talent?[/quote]

Good point. Jenna’s dicks always deliver when the cameras roll. Jameson gets extra credit for a cameo appearance in Return of the Jedi.