Huge Guy in Wheelchair

nice wheels.

[quote]bigNasty_ wrote:
nice wheels.[/quote]

I see wut u did thar

[quote]bigNasty_ wrote:
nice wheels.[/quote]

What’s he squat?

I love it when the differently-abled aren’t defeated by their limits. It’s people like this that should make everyone who takes everything for granted something to think about. But sadly the ones who will give you the sob story on how their lives suck, or the million excuses for not working out will even extend their bitching even to these individuals.

These are the types of guys I think about when I start to get lazy in the gym or get that “can’t do” attitude.

It’s easy way out to just give up in the face of adversity.

These folks have incredible drive and dedication.

Much respect.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
bigNasty_ wrote:
nice wheels.

What’s he squat?[/quote]

yeah i never post but pushmepullme…
you are an idiot
you are not funny
stop trying

bigNasty_ wrote:
nice wheels.

What’s he squat?[/quote]

wait…seriously?

[quote]t-man200 wrote:
you are an idiot
you are not funny
stop trying

[/quote]

PMPM, you gonna take that from the t-man200?

howd he get his traps so big?

must use that seated H.S. shrug

pretty badass

lol it’s ok, when he mentioned he powerlifts, he said ‘i’ve got a pretty decent bench, but i’m still working on my squat’

awesome video/links you guys posted, some of that shit is hella impressive.

I know this has been posted before, but it’s related to this. And also awesome.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
t-man200 wrote:
you are an idiot
you are not funny
stop trying

PMPM, you gonna take that from the t-man200? [/quote]

Yeah, I’ll crawl back into my cave right now…t-man200, you ARE the t-man!

[quote]t-man200 wrote:
you are an idiot
you are not funny
stop trying
[/quote]

wow, you showed her. man, you’re a total badass. no wait, you’re THE total badass!

Here’s another inspirational wheelchair bodybuilder, Victor Konovalov

Why do some of you guys feel you have to come to PMPM’s aid? Her post was NOT funny and shows a lack of class. All these wheelchair athletes have my respect.

[quote]TornadoTommy wrote:
Why do some of you guys feel you have to come to PMPM’s aid? Her post was NOT funny and shows a lack of class. All these wheelchair athletes have my respect.[/quote]

And they have my respect as well.

I was building on the “Wheels” joke…ya know, cuz wheels are legs? If you didn’t follow my train of thought, we clearly have different senses of humor. I am very much okay with that.

TornadoTommy wrote:
Why do some of you guys feel you have to come to PMPM’s aid? Her post was NOT funny and shows a lack of class. All these wheelchair athletes have my respect.

I was building on the “Wheels” joke…ya know, cuz wheels are legs? If you didn’t follow my train of thought, we clearly have different senses of humor. I am very much okay with that. [/quote]

I could see where you were coming from. I just don’t find humor in other’s disabilities.

and then they say you have to squat for a biger upper body… look at that HUGE upperbody amazing !! respect

TornadoTommy wrote:

I was building on the “Wheels” joke…ya know, cuz wheels are legs? If you didn’t follow my train of thought, we clearly have different senses of humor. I am very much okay with that. [/quote]

Don’t know maybe that would be for the guy in the wheel chair to decide? Who knows he might laugh it off:D