Grant Warren

Hey Grant,
Yes I do train Westside. My partner used to train w/ some of the real WSB guys so I have a good source of info. Anyway,we started using tren w/dmso but honestly the dmso sucks. Have you ever tried it w/ androsol like I’ve seen some guys here talk about?
What organization do you lift in? Where are you located? If you don’t mind would you give me your e-mail so we can discuss som pl topics. [NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM- MOD]
Good luck with your lifting. Hope to hear from you soon.
JimmyO

well my friend i have a partner who trained in coloumbus too. the only problem is im 19. and ive only been 19 since the 16th of march. so actually ive done no steroids what so ever friend.the most ive done is tribex which rocked gotta get more of that. however im pretty knowledgeable on steroids seeings as ive never taken them. but i have a stack planned for my 16th birthday yeah im shootin for then.anyways mi digress my email is [NOT ALLOWED ON THE FORUM- MOD] you might wanna check out the goheavy drug forum anything goes there. the only downside is animal post there and hes a jack ass oh well take the bad with the good. anyways man lookin forward to swappin info
-G

BTW email me and tell me where you do your “shopping” for the jumpstretch bands that is
-G

[NOTE FROM MODERATOR: IF YOU’LL NOTICE, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS DOES NOT APPEAR ON THIS FORUM, NOR ARE YOU ALLOWED TO LIST IT.]