Carrot Top - WTF?!?!?!

Check the link on TMZ of what Carrot Top looks like currently.

Now check the link below for what he looked like a year or so back.
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/003301.html

How the hell do you get your delts to do that, without HELP!!?!?!?!

Well, what do you think he does in a typical day? He is pretty well off and has nothing to do but lift all day, take the best supplements, and eat the healthiest foods. It’s not that hard.

“…it’s not that hard”

Ya seem to be missing my point, not to mention making the assumption that all you have to do is a couple things and BAM you are HuuuGGEE.
If ya look at the pics of Carrot Top just a year ago and now, he has gained a great deal on an already amazing amount.

How many folks here have been able to grow their lateral delts THAT MUCH in a year, when they already have that much training age?
Folsk already speculate that he is taking SOMETHING, but I think that video backs that theory up.

[quote]Arkane wrote:
How many folks here have been able to grow their lateral delts THAT MUCH in a year, when they already have that much training age?
Folsk already speculate that he is taking SOMETHING, but I think that video backs that theory up.

[/quote]

Uh, what is his training age? If I remember correctly, he didn’t start training until later in life. So, his training age should be young.

If I see another Carrot Top thread I’m going to have to hurt somebody.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
If I see another Carrot Top thread I’m going to have to hurt somebody. [/quote]

+1

…Seriously, who cares? Natural or not, he’s doing quite a fine job, so get back to training ya’ll and if that will motivate you, cool, if not, cool too, but don’t be surprised that others have progressed too.

[quote]Arkane wrote:
Check the link on TMZ of what Carrot Top looks like currently.

Now check the link below for what he looked like a year or so back.
http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/003301.html

How the hell do you get your delts to do that, without HELP!!?!?!?!
[/quote]

Who gives a shit. I was accused of using steroids countless times before I even did them. It ticks me off when so many people bash this guy. So what, he looks great. Give the guy some credit for his hard work and positive results.

This has been talked about a lot here. He works out and looks better than 95% of the population regardless of if he wants to site inject or whatever it is.

[quote]Arkane wrote:
How many folks here have been able to grow their lateral delts THAT MUCH in a year
[/quote]

Check the date of the second link, it’s from august 2005. And seriously…who cares?

It’s been said already, but come on. Firstly, most people need to get over the ‘if hes bigger than me hes gotta be on steroids’ theory. I’ve been training 14 years now, and in all honesty, if I could do it again, I think I could reach the same point in under 5, knowing what I know now.

If a celebrity has all the free time and money to eat perfectly, sleep adequately, and train with as much of a split as he can, then I do believe you can make amazing gains in 2 years. I may get crap for my next comment, but I don’t think he’s all that big compared to a lot of the veterans on the T-Nation forums.

People that train, and reach a certain level always look like monsters next to people that have never trained. A few years back I was filmed while teaching and one of my professors showed it in a graduate class I was taking. Next to ‘normal’ people (and maybe with tv adding 15 lbs) I looked humongous! (at a whopping 200 lbs! -lol)

I think the initial shock is just because we tend to think of the old CarrotTop who was a lanky, weird looking comedian, and comedians can’t be huge, everyone knows that!

S

I think the “Look at Carrot Top!” posts now officially out number the Brad Pitt/Ryan Renolds posts.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
It’s been said already, but come on. Firstly, most people need to get over the ‘if hes bigger than me hes gotta be on steroids’ theory. I’ve been training 14 years now, and in all honesty, if I could do it again, I think I could reach the same point in under 5, knowing what I know now.

If a celebrity has all the free time and money to eat perfectly, sleep adequately, and train with as much of a split as he can, then I do believe you can make amazing gains in 2 years. I may get crap for my next comment, but I don’t think he’s all that big compared to a lot of the veterans on the T-Nation forums.

People that train, and reach a certain level always look like monsters next to people that have never trained. A few years back I was filmed while teaching and one of my professors showed it in a graduate class I was taking. Next to ‘normal’ people (and maybe with tv adding 15 lbs) I looked humongous! (at a whopping 200 lbs! -lol)

I think the initial shock is just because we tend to think of the old CarrotTop who was a lanky, weird looking comedian, and comedians can’t be huge, everyone knows that!

S
[/quote]

I would agree with you but this guy is notoriously known for being a hardcore partier, and by party I don’t mean dressing up in a clown suit.

[quote]Emmortal wrote:
I would agree with you but this guy is notoriously known for being a hardcore partier, and by party I don’t mean dressing up in a clown suit.

[/quote]

So what. The guy parties and has fun. I don’t understand what your getting at. Please clarify.

[quote]Emmortal wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

[/quote]

This is a terrible point if you’re trying to bring up the fact that because he parties he can’t recover as adequately. So maybe he get’s in late and drinks tons of alcohol which can affect physique transformation. he doesn’t have a 9-5 job or anything so he can just sleep in as late as he wants and keep his diet as close to perfect as he wants. Partying does not condemn him as a bodybuilder

The link underneath the picture is more interesting… He used to look human.

Who is carrot top and what does it matter if he uses steroids? Does he claim he doesn’t?

lmao@ the face picture. and whats with his stomach in those pictures? …hollywood lol

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
The link underneath the picture is more interesting… He used to look human.

The Evolution of Carrot Top [/quote]

this is almost as bad as Michael Jackson transformation…well not almost.

OMG!!! CARROT TOP IS MY NEW INSPIRATION TO BE A BODYBUILDER!!! ALL PRAISE THE MIGHTY ONE WITH THE CARROT TOP!!!

In all seriousness, those are some nice delts.

He probably would look bigger if he cut his damn hair. And uh…gotta do something about that less than straight shirt he has on…he look’s like she should be in the tour de france. LOL

He looks damn impressive. I’d like to se some of his numbers.