Ohp x 5 sets
Upright row ss with shrugs x 3 sets
Seated side laterals x 2 sets to failure
Standing sides x 2 sets to failure
Rear delt raise ss with pull aparts x 2 sets to failure
Front raise x 1 set to failure

Kb swings x 100

3 Likes

So I’m out of town this weekend hanging with my best friend from the big city. He never calls me by name, just hillbilly lol I had to but if someone catches the reference I’ll give them a high five. Anyways, we went to his office and hit the gym there yesterday, we did a half hour run to start and then back and biceps.

30 min run

Lat pull-down x 4 sets
Seated row x 4 sets
Dumbbell row x 3 sets
Straight arm cable pull-down x 3 sets
Cable curls x 5 sets

So very simple and sort of condensed. He’s been into running for a couple years but hasn’t really lifted before so I kept it very straightforward for him. I did make use of drop sets for myself, emphasis on the stretch and other bodybuilding stuff lol. But it was really good. The cable curls definitely did the trick and so I just copied old Sam Suleck and when something just feels right, “spam it”.

3 Likes

4 rounds heavy bag

Guillotine press x 4 sets
Standard bench x 3 sets
Slingshot bench x 3 sets
Tricep extension x 2 sets
Tricep push down x 2 sets

2 Likes

6 Likes

Deadlift 185x30 (1 set)

I had those numbers in my head for about a week…not exactly sure why. Now I need to work up to 40 I guess.

3 Likes

Monday

Sling shot bench rep pr 13 reps (previous was 10)

Slingshot bench x 3 sets
Raw bench x 2 burnout
Incline push-ups x 4 sets
Flys x 4 sets
Overhead tricep x 3 sets
Bench dips x 3 sets

3 Likes

3 Likes

Tuesday

Pull-ups set 1 15 reps at 197lbs bw
4 sets total
Bb row x 4 sets
T bar row x 3 sets
Pullovers x 2 sets
Low back extension x 2 sets
Barbell curl x 6 sets

2 Likes

A country boy CAN survive!

Digging that steak and eggs as well dude.

1 Like

:raised_hands: hah you got it dude! There’s your high five.

1 Like

Friday shoulders

Plate raise ss row to face x 3 sets

Z press x 4x1 (This was hard)
Z press x 3x6-8
Pike push-ups x 1 burnout set

Upright row ss band pull apart x 3 sets
Side raises x infinity

Listened to funeral doom metal of all things during this session. Just needed something different

2 Likes

I’m still alive lol. Just been very busy so I haven’t wrote out anything. I’m actually picking up a treadmill tonight from market place, really good deal. It’s old but it works and it’ll be a good addition to my home gym since I broke my elliptical. So I’ll probably be getting in some cardio tonight.

2 Likes

Alright…so for the first bit there of this here challenge, I was focusing more so on trying to get stronger and be in a better spot for when I wanted to start my cut. I’m not looking to drop a crazy amount of weight, and one of the big reasons I want to cut is because I have a race coming up in about a month from now. May 11. And then I’ll carry on through to the end of may and we’ll see how it goes and what I want to do after that. It’s not a crazy big long cut or anything, and I don’t necessarily want to be either. But yeah…here’s the starting point for my cut.

200lbs by the way

5 Likes

Sunday morning

Boxing and treadmill work
4 rounds on the heavy bag
In between rounds, jogging on the treadmill. Let the heart rate come down and then hit the bag again. Simple simple

1 Like

20 min incline treadmill walk brisk pace

Will lift tonight as well.

2 Likes

Bench x 10
Chins x 10
Running x 3 min
4 rounds

2 Likes

Chest and cardio

Guillotine press 3x10-12
Flat bench 5x5
Push-ups x 2 sets to failure
Flys x 50 reps

Incline treadmill walk x 20 min

2 Likes

Scored a squat rack finally!!! Very tempeted to just jump into 20 rep squats @T3hPwnisher :joy:

5 Likes

Hell yeah brother! Great score.

1 Like