Strongest Man You Never Heard Of

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Just to the right of the water bottle. Rat with a fluffy tail? Squirrel? Whatever.
[/quote]

It’s a cushion. Look closely.

I like how he claims he was natural. Micky D’s is just as effective as PEDs.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I wanna be this guy’s best friend and fight wild dogs together lol.[/quote]

Fixed

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
I wanna be this guy’s best friend and fight wild dogs together lol.[/quote]

Fixed[/quote]
Aw man if CT had my back we could go all day against those pacifier suckin dog bitches.

This is a jacked and foul mouthed denzel washington.

They could call these films … Training Day.

CT is sweet, he should write an article for T-Nation, I would looove it.

[quote]666Rich wrote:
This is a jacked and foul mouthed denzel washington.

They could call these films … Training Day.
[/quote]
Shit man they should put CT in movies for real.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
I like how he claims he was natural. Micky D’s is just as effective as PEDs. [/quote]

Don’t you mean MACK Donald’s lol.

Just once I wish I could say “motherfucker” as cool as this guy.

He did arms EVERY DAY for 1.5 years. He also believes over-training is bullshit. He ate huge and he was/is strong as a bull.

There has got to be something useful right there…

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
He did arms EVERY DAY for 1.5 years. He also believes over-training is bullshit. He ate huge and he was/is strong as a bull.

[/quote]

Hmm…I don’t see it.

[/quote]
I think what’s more important is that you cuss as much as possible and talk to your biceps directly. That’s how you’re gonna get those extra couple inches that your average lifter will simply never achieve.

[/quote]

If you eat what he ate…the useful thing is, heart disease…10 pills a day to live?

[/quote]
Also ended up with open heart surgery.

just saying

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[/quote]

If you eat what he ate…the useful thing is, heart disease…10 pills a day to live?[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]
Also ended up with open heart surgery.

just saying[/quote]

Haha - I’m definitely not ignoring that, fellas! I definitely don’t plan on eating what he did every day for what was it? 25 years? Just crazy…

[quote]csulli wrote:

[/quote]
I think what’s more important is that you cuss as much as possible and talk to your biceps directly. That’s how you’re gonna get those extra couple inches that your average lifter will simply never achieve.[/quote]

I wonder if that is done just for the cameras.

The camera guy claims that just how CT is… but I don’t know. It just seems over the top sometimes.

[/quote]

I’m guessing in those 1.5 years he didn’t work at a manual labour job like heavy factory work or construction.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[/quote]

I’m guessing in those 1.5 years he didn’t work at a manual labour job like heavy factory work or construction.

[/quote]

Yea, I don’t see someone living/eating the way he did and working 10+ hours on his feet a day. Not a put down at all, its just important to keep that in mind. Great videos, the dude is awesome for sure.

I’d hit it…

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
I’d hit it…[/quote]

[quote]csulli wrote:

[/quote]
I think what’s more important is that you cuss as much as possible and talk to your biceps directly. That’s how you’re gonna get those extra couple inches that your average lifter will simply never achieve.[/quote]

I wonder if that is done just for the cameras.

The camera guy claims that just how CT is… but I don’t know. It just seems over the top sometimes.
[/quote]

No.

this belongs here and is fucking funny