Room Got Trashed

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

[/quote]

“tweaking with gear”

You’re an embarassment. Shut the fuck up.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

“tweaking with gear”

You’re an embarassment. Shut the fuck up. [/quote]

not to get in the middle of things, but by the looks of things…(things being the numbers is his profile), he could kick your ass.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
I had this situation last year lol

so I ignored it, then threw a “party” celebrating the year’s end

but it wasnt a party, it was a plan to get him wasted and have him fuck the nastiest girl there lol (which happend)

take pics with a cam phone and send them to everyone in his phone

after he fucked the huge beast, he passed out then everyone there took turns kicking him, we shaved him

his gf got railed by one of my wrestling buddies

we eventually left him alone, but then came back to him

we drove him from columbus to cleveland and left him with no money and a dead cell phone, passed out in a walmart parking lot

there’s alot of detail I left out, but the plan was to fuck him up BAD and we succeeded

wow, I just read that

I’m an asshole

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

muhuhahahaha
You’re a douche bag.[/quote]

For some odd reason…I imagined his post with your avatar…weird.

Put it in his pooper?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

“tweaking with gear”

You’re an embarassment. Shut the fuck up.

not to get in the middle of things, but by the looks of things…(things being the numbers is his profile), he could kick your ass.[/quote]

And your point is? I’m well aware that he is 300 pounds or whatever and I’m 185. And if you think I wouldn’t say what I said to someone’s face you are wrong.

I’ll ask you to STFU as well. Because by making the post you knew perfectly well that you were going to get in the middle of it (even though there is nothing to get in the middle of because I didn’t say that to start an argument). Someone who uses the word “tweaking” to describe the effects of steroids is an embarassment to the community.
Moron.

EDIT
Sorry to hijack your post OP.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
I had this situation last year lol

so I ignored it, then threw a “party” celebrating the year’s end

but it wasnt a party, it was a plan to get him wasted and have him fuck the nastiest girl there lol (which happend)

take pics with a cam phone and send them to everyone in his phone

after he fucked the huge beast, he passed out then everyone there took turns kicking him, we shaved him

his gf got railed by one of my wrestling buddies

we eventually left him alone, but then came back to him

we drove him from columbus to cleveland and left him with no money and a dead cell phone, passed out in a walmart parking lot

there’s alot of detail I left out, but the plan was to fuck him up BAD and we succeeded

wow, I just read that

I’m an asshole

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

muhuhahahaha
You’re a douche bag.

For some odd reason…I imagined his post with your avatar…weird.[/quote]

Explain your-self?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

“tweaking with gear”

You’re an embarassment. Shut the fuck up.

not to get in the middle of things, but by the looks of things…(things being the numbers is his profile), he could kick your ass.

And your point is?

I’ll ask you to STFU as well. Because by making the post you knew perfectly well that you were going to get in the middle of it. Moron. [/quote]

my point is, you probably would not have said “shut the fuck up” to someone who could easily unclothe you, put your ankles behind your ears and fuck you all night - in person

deal with that mental image.

You’re both on the football team, use your coach as a mediator. That way your coach is on top of the situation. Don’t just do it, tell him that’s what the two of you are going to do.

If you fight and he losses he may go to the cops, they things get really fucked up. Solve it and shake hands.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

“tweaking with gear”

You’re an embarassment. Shut the fuck up.

not to get in the middle of things, but by the looks of things…(things being the numbers is his profile), he could kick your ass.

And your point is? I’m well aware that he is 300 pounds or whatever and I’m 185. And if you think I wouldn’t say what I said to someone’s face you are wrong.

I’ll ask you to STFU as well. Because by making the post you knew perfectly well that you were going to get in the middle of it (even though there is nothing to get in the middle of because I didn’t say that to start an argument). Someone who uses the word “tweaking” to describe the effects of steroids is an embarassment to the community.
Moron.

EDIT
Sorry to hijack your post OP. [/quote]

damn you and your faster internet connection!

i suppose you are correct, there would be no harm in saying that to someone as big as rockula, because you could undoubtedly outrun him…

you gotta figure though, if he is 5’10 305 pounds he’s gotta have some idea what he is doing.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
I had this situation last year lol

so I ignored it, then threw a “party” celebrating the year’s end

but it wasnt a party, it was a plan to get him wasted and have him fuck the nastiest girl there lol (which happend)

take pics with a cam phone and send them to everyone in his phone

after he fucked the huge beast, he passed out then everyone there took turns kicking him, we shaved him

his gf got railed by one of my wrestling buddies

we eventually left him alone, but then came back to him

we drove him from columbus to cleveland and left him with no money and a dead cell phone, passed out in a walmart parking lot

there’s alot of detail I left out, but the plan was to fuck him up BAD and we succeeded

wow, I just read that

I’m an asshole

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

muhuhahahaha
You’re a douche bag.

For some odd reason…I imagined his post with your avatar…weird.

Explain your-self?[/quote]

I’m cross-eyed.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I had this situation last year lol

so I ignored it, then threw a “party” celebrating the year’s end

but it wasnt a party, it was a plan to get him wasted and have him fuck the nastiest girl there lol (which happend)

take pics with a cam phone and send them to everyone in his phone

after he fucked the huge beast, he passed out then everyone there took turns kicking him, we shaved him

his gf got railed by one of my wrestling buddies

we eventually left him alone, but then came back to him

we drove him from columbus to cleveland and left him with no money and a dead cell phone, passed out in a walmart parking lot

there’s alot of detail I left out, but the plan was to fuck him up BAD and we succeeded

wow, I just read that

I’m an asshole

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

muhuhahahaha[/quote]

Sadly he already bangs the ugliest nastiest chicks that we would be able to find so that wouldn’t really bother him all that much.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

“tweaking with gear”

You’re an embarassment. Shut the fuck up.

not to get in the middle of things, but by the looks of things…(things being the numbers is his profile), he could kick your ass.

And your point is? I’m well aware that he is 300 pounds or whatever and I’m 185. And if you think I wouldn’t say what I said to someone’s face you are wrong.

I’ll ask you to STFU as well. Because by making the post you knew perfectly well that you were going to get in the middle of it (even though there is nothing to get in the middle of because I didn’t say that to start an argument). Someone who uses the word “tweaking” to describe the effects of steroids is an embarassment to the community.
Moron.

EDIT
Sorry to hijack your post OP.

damn you and your faster internet connection!

i suppose you are correct, there would be no harm in saying that to someone as big as rockula, because you could undoubtedly outrun him…

you gotta figure though, if he is 5’10 305 pounds he’s gotta have some idea what he is doing.[/quote]

he’s also 20% (prob more) bf and had to use a lot of juice to get big…now im not hating im just saying that just because you’re big doesnt mean too much. Im 5’10 190 (7% bf), and if some big dude tried to prison rape me i’d fuck his world up.

(ive got a 350 bench and i know the power behind my fist landing on anyones chin would devastate). Bonez is prob around my size (a lil shorter) so im thinking the same for him

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Standard Donkey wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

I wasnt even tweaking with gear at that time, I wonder what I could dream up now adays

“tweaking with gear”

You’re an embarassment. Shut the fuck up.

not to get in the middle of things, but by the looks of things…(things being the numbers is his profile), he could kick your ass.

And your point is? I’m well aware that he is 300 pounds or whatever and I’m 185. And if you think I wouldn’t say what I said to someone’s face you are wrong.

I’ll ask you to STFU as well. Because by making the post you knew perfectly well that you were going to get in the middle of it (even though there is nothing to get in the middle of because I didn’t say that to start an argument). Someone who uses the word “tweaking” to describe the effects of steroids is an embarassment to the community.
Moron.

EDIT
Sorry to hijack your post OP.

damn you and your faster internet connection!

i suppose you are correct, there would be no harm in saying that to someone as big as rockula, because you could undoubtedly outrun him…

you gotta figure though, if he is 5’10 305 pounds he’s gotta have some idea what he is doing.[/quote]

Pipe down already.

Obviously the guy is a beast. And I know he was huge before using AAS. I don’t have a problem with people using gear. But big people can say retarded shit too sometimes. That goes for smaller people too, in your case.

Done here
When you make a useful post anywhere on this site, let me know…

You fucking ran like a sissy and TOLD on him?!?.. and now you want to call the fucking cops on the guy?..for punching a hole in your wall and throwing a few books on the floor?

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Grow a PAIR and GROW the FUCK UP, son! Like others have said, talk it over with him like a fucking ADULT instead of acting like a child. Jesus H Christ, what kind of generation is this?

In-fucking-credible.

[quote]Cowboy_69 wrote:
You fucking ran like a sissy and TOLD on him?!?.. and now you want to call the fucking cops on the guy?..for punching a hole in your wall and throwing a few books on the floor?

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Grow a PAIR and GROW the FUCK UP, son! Like others have said, talk it over with him like a fucking ADULT instead of acting like a child. Jesus H Christ, what kind of generation is this?

In-fucking-credible.

[/quote]

im pretty sure i made it clear that i didnt go and tell on him and that i just went and talked to public safety to see what would happen as far as getting the hole in the wall paid for and also that i dont want to call the cops but the public safety officer said he could if i wanted him to, which i told him i didnt not want him to do.

No matter what you do, do you really want to sleep one more night in that place with a violent nutcase in the same suite? You’d be completely vulnerable.

Fight or no fight, the guy sounds unstable.

call the police, press charges, get him evicted

[quote]chrisb71 wrote:
No matter what you do, do you really want to sleep one more night in that place with a violent nutcase in the same suite? You’d be completely vulnerable.

Fight or no fight, the guy sounds unstable.

call the police, press charges, get him evicted

[/quote]

That was the main reason i went to public safety in the first place, to fing out if he would get eviceted because i didn’t want to deal with him in the sams suite as me regardless of actually fighting him or not. since its campus housing though they told me they wouldnt evict him, why i dont know

if you fight him you will probably get kicked out of your school?

[quote]chrisb71 wrote:
No matter what you do, do you really want to sleep one more night in that place with a violent nutcase in the same suite? You’d be completely vulnerable.

Fight or no fight, the guy sounds unstable.

call the police, press charges, get him evicted

[/quote]

“You`d be completely vulnerable”…ahhhh man…good fucking times :smiley:

Somebody messed repeatedly with this guy`s bed…he lost his cool, punched a hole in the wall and threw some shit around. You want to call the COPS on him and get him evicted? Am I missing something here?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
if you fight him you will probably get kicked out of your school?[/quote]

probably not, especially if it’s a first time offense which for me it would be. If he were to start the fight though theres a possibility that he would get kicked out of school since he was written up earlier in the year for smoking weed in our suite (which wasn’t the best idea ever since our RA’s office is right across the hall)

So between getting written up for the weed, trashing my room, and then starting a fight, a long with his straight D average might be enough for them to consider kicking him out of school. Depending on how he does on his finals it might not really matter anyway since he very well may fail out.