Mr Dave Tate and the Cookie

Has anybody ever eaten an entire birthday cake?

I don’t mean one of the supermarket-bought ones with the light, frothy icing. I’m talking one from a good cake shop with about a pound of sugar per cubic inch and a density rivalling that of a black hole.

I have a real sweet tooth, but I don’t think I could pull it off.

See, first you’d start out with one Oreo on a woman… Split it apart and put on half on her Ariola and the other half on her other Ariola, then, as you imagine my fingers running up and down your thighs while I nibble off an Oreo from your outter labia, you feel the sensation you’ve always longed for…

Teddy grahams.

Sticky M&M’s. Hot Fudge, flavored edible pasties…

Sorry, I never understood the food and sex thing. Sweat & Heat mixed with food ewwww. Sex then food now thats a good mix.

And I can’t imagine anyone polishing off a whole Cake or Package of Oreos. SUGAR rush from hell

I usually gorge myself with a massive amount of sugary sweets on the road just before a big backpacking trip about 30 minutes before hitting the trail to be gone for 7-10 days, after packing on as much extra weight the month prior. My last trip I devoured almost two boxes of passion flakies (6 in a box) and had the last 2 left waiting for me when we got back :slight_smile: But it wasn’t actually sickening because by the time I would be experiencing the sugar coma I am already working hard.

That ends up being 2500 calories, 290g carbs. Which is about 15 oreos I think.

Passion flakies, for those who aren’t in Canada and are not familiar.

Dammnnnn Deb that’s quite a sweet tooth. My best is about 20 peanut butter cookies one shot w/ milk. Talked like a crack head for 2 hrs

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Has anybody ever eaten an entire birthday cake?

I don’t mean one of the supermarket-bought ones with the light, frothy icing. I’m talking one from a good cake shop with about a pound of sugar per cubic inch and a density rivalling that of a black hole.

I have a real sweet tooth, but I don’t think I could pull it off. [/quote]

How big are we talking? I ate a nine inch round, triple layer black forest cake in one sitting once. Along with a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and a pound of twizzlers.

Apparently, getting dumped is good for a bulk, go figure.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]RBlue wrote:

Or pie of any kind.[/quote]

Almost disappointed in T-Nation that no one took advantage of this layup…

I mean, do you not have 3-7 bad jokes running through your minds?[/quote]

Ha ha! I’m surprised as well, I guess it was too obvious.

[quote]debraD wrote:
Passion flakies, for those who aren’t in Canada and are not familiar.[/quote]
Man, Passion Flakies are ridiculously good. So much better than Jos. Louis. And despite growing up eating Jos. Louis in my lunch at least once or twice a week, I never knew how it was spelled until I Googled it a minute ago.

Also, Oreos suck. I don’t get how anybody could choose them over plain, ol’ chocolate chip or oatmeal chocolate chip.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
Also, Oreos suck. I don’t get how anybody could choose them over plain, ol’ chocolate chip or oatmeal chocolate chip.[/quote]

I had to see where I stood on Dave Tate’s chart of excellence.

I’m going to do it again, video promised this time. Time to beat is 7 minutes 8 seconds. I should have my technique perfected after re-reading the article. I totally dunked the cookies, but it was Takeru Kobayashi inspired (like his hot dog buns in water).

While I chewed down two oreos, I’d soak the next two in milk ready to slam in my mouth. If I really wanted to go for a low time, I’d use water I guess. But using milk seems like part of the challenge!

I’ve also ate the 50 mcnuggets box from mcdicks. But then I was reminded of why I never get anything from mcdonalds besides egg mcmuffins when I’m in a breakfast rush. I didn’t do that for time either. Although I’d be interested in the time for that… hmmm

[quote]four60 wrote:
Sorry, I never understood the food and sex thing. Sweat & Heat mixed with food ewwww. Sex then food now thats a good mix.

And I can’t imagine anyone polishing off a whole Cake or Package of Oreos. SUGAR rush from hell[/quote]

You don’t eat the food during the sex chico, you lay it on her and eat it before you get all hot and sweaty.

As far as a whole package of Oreo’s? That’s nothing. Just use Dave Tate’s steps and you’ll be a champ in no time.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:
Passion flakies, for those who aren’t in Canada and are not familiar.[/quote]
Man, Passion Flakies are ridiculously good. So much better than Jos. Louis. And despite growing up eating Jos. Louis in my lunch at least once or twice a week, I never knew how it was spelled until I Googled it a minute ago.

Also, Oreos suck. I don’t get how anybody could choose them over plain, ol’ chocolate chip or oatmeal chocolate chip.[/quote]

Oreos suck?! BLASPHEMOR!!

For those that increase their efa intake while consuming the cookies…saw these in the store once and laughed my ass off.

[quote]RBlue wrote:
Apple pie challenge.

Or pie of any kind.[/quote]

x2

Apple pie challenge must be.

I’ve never had a whole package, but I easily finish those boxes that are just one long row. 10 cookies I guess.

For me any kind of eating challenge involves seeing how little I can eat.

I mean I can eat so much if I let myself. One time I ate 14 McDonalds hamburgers. Any kind of eating contest would involve how long I can go on 0 hamburgers.
Hell, I accidentally ate a prime rib in my sleep two nights ago.

^
oh that needs to be explained “in your sleep”