dominoes large pizza with ham and spiced beef
2 dominoes cookies
1 cream bun
1 milkshake with peanut butter, milk and vanilla ice cream
2 cans of coke
half tub of ben and jerrys cookie dough
1 mars barr

i think i just heard my transversus tear

My next cheat day comes next saturday, when I’m doing prowler work in the morning and complexes in the afternoon. I’ve been eating fairly clean, but I want to take a day to just destroy some food.

My plan
Breakfast:
two grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches
orange juice
a candy bar

Lunch:
Two stuffed crust pizzas
1 L some soda
1 order breadsticks

Dinner (taco bell):
2 grilled stuft burritos
2 crunchwrap supremes with lava sauce
2 five layer burritos with crunchy strips and lava sauce.

Sad part is, there are people I know who eat like this every day.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
http://www.bigpieinthesky.com/carnivore-challenge.html

Glorious cheat meal.[/quote]

Didn’t see the vid, but isn’t that the one fram Man VS Food? That looks intense.[/quote]

Yah sure is. 11.5 lbs of pizza goodness. If I recall he couldn’t do it on Man VS Food.[/quote]

I think the host did well but his partner gave up and went outside to yak. If y’all put that down that’d be pretty impressive man. Y’all should get a vid or pics up.

Last night had a cheat meal scheduled: Last meal of the day max duration 60 min.

1 Chipotle Burrito (steak, black beans, rice, pico de gallo salsa, hot salsa, corn salsa, lettuce, cheese, lime juice)

• 1 box of Mike and Ikes
  • 1 box of Sour Patch Kids
  • 6 Pop Tarts
  • 1 large piece of pound cake

All in 45 min. LOL the worst part was the burrito’s volume was like a lead-blocker in football and allowed me to consume even more candy, and not feel like death…until 1-2 hours latter

Buffet. High noon. Open till 6. 6 hours to eat all you can…The more you eat , the cheaper it gets.

Started the buffet at an 8-pack-ab lean 79 kg. Walked out of there 6 hours later weighing 87 kg.

I had:

60 pieces of sushi
Fried duck
Shrimp chips
Jello
Peking Fried duck
Kimchi
A shitload of pickled ginger and wasabi to help with digestion
Different cakes, fromages and fruits
Sweet/sour pork,And lots of everything. All in all 17 plates of food. The following back workout was interesting.

This thread really made me think of epicmealtime than that kid parody was posted! Seriously made my day!

Never had a huge stomach (Irish boy fighting my siblings for food!) but here’s what I had that really sticks out.

But if any of you have ever been to Fire and Ice this is what I had them cook up…(they have a bowl limit but I was granted three since it was a quiet day haha)

-4 burgers stacked
-6 varieties of cheese melted on
-4 pieces of bacon strips each layer (16 total)
-Steak, chicken, and cajun chicken (roughly 2.5lbs) stacked in between each layer as well.
-Covered in a tiny bit of franks red hot and roughly 6 table spoons of in house flavored sauce, poured directly in and on top of the buns. Messy but delicious.
-and of course two toasted buns!

Took me about 45min to put this down, have to say I was close to throwing up. This was a last day of training before our final track meet deal and was seriously worth it haha!

Best part is the total was like 14$! All you can eat grill!

I hit the golden corral on saturday. This isn’t my biggest cheat meal, but I was moderately proud of myself

-1 average sized sirloin steak
-4 BBQ ribs
-4 bread rolls
-full plate of popcorn shrimp
-2 pieces of cornbread
-8 cookies (chocolate chip, PB, white choc)
-4 brownies with ice cream
-1 piece of choc cake
-handful of candy corn

Timed at 42 minutes…I shoulder have paced myself more.

I just did as a challenge it was a 3 lb steak , side salad, loaded mashed potatoes, and 4 dinner rolls. Eat it in under 30min and get it free. Got it done in 24min then went home and ate 27 oatmeal cookies.

2-8oz patties filled with cheddar, chopped rib meat and smoked gouda. Topped with avocados on -soft oatmeal bread? (stolen from roommates, no buns left over). 2 no-bake cheesecakes (bc they take less time to make and taste better than cheap store bought stuff).

Not super insane, but 2 whole cheesecakes and no bathroom troubles lets me know my intestines have turned into stone. the burger was fucking amazing.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
I just did as a challenge it was a 3 lb steak , side salad, loaded mashed potatoes, and 4 dinner rolls. Eat it in under 30min and get it free. Got it done in 24min then went home and ate 27 oatmeal cookies.[/quote]

man i love these stories. 27 oatmeal cookies after that, ha ha fucking great

They were all in the container and I was still pretty hungry. I got through 3/4’s of them and said well might as well finish them (all while reading T-Nation). Haven’t wanted any oatmeal cookies since then and this was about 3 weeks ago. But the steak was one of the best I have ever had.

My last cheat meal courtesy Domino’s Pizza.

• 1 Large BBQ Chicken Pizza
  • 1/2 Box of CinnaStix
  • 1/2 Box of Cheese Sticks
  • Slice of Cheese Pizza
    then…
  • Large bowl of Fruity Pebbles
  • Bagel with cream cheese
  • Builder’s Bar
  • Apple
  • Handful of pretzels.

Lasted 55 minutes.

Indian buffets = win
7 plates of:
-tandoori chicken
-chicken marsala
-samosas
-indian chicken nuggets?
-pineapple → random i know, but it was delicious

One giant temaki, and i mean GIANT, One sushi boat and my friend bet with me that i couldn’t gulp down a triple wooper with cheddar after all that.

I won.

Ahh yes one of my face forums, btw before i go on, these cheat meals help me lose weight and don’t even hinder my gains by any means which goes to show you a little cheating can go a long way :wink: ok well anyway I’m on a cut and I cheat lonce a week usually Friday or Saturday night and I go nuts… Tonight I had 2 Bananas 3 big bowls of ice cream, 2 bowls of cereal, like 4 heavy gainer prot in bars, a crapload of meatballs, like 8 TbSP of PB a shitload of whip cream and chocolate syrup , caramel sauce, Casein Protein Cookies , and I’m still so what hungry so I’m gonna go eat a bit more ice cream and maybe have some BBq wings lol yes I’m nasty :smiley:

1 box Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal
1/2 Gallon Almond Milk
6 Clif bars cut up and covered in,
1 jar natural peanut butter
1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Heath bar crunch
1 Hostess honey bun

Eaten non stop over a 3 hour period. Roughly 9-10,000 calories. I’m 44, a vegetarian and weigh 150 lbs. It was an epic cheat…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]AnthonyLovesU wrote:
two homewreckers from Moe’s [/quote]

My mouth just watered.

Fuck I want Moes.[/quote]

Where is this “Moes?” And what is it they sell?

A little 2 girls one cup action…I’d say that’d be a pretty insane cheat meal.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
I just did as a challenge it was a 3 lb steak , side salad, loaded mashed potatoes, and 4 dinner rolls. Eat it in under 30min and get it free. Got it done in 24min then went home and ate 27 oatmeal cookies.[/quote]

LOL it amazes normal people how much we can really put away sometimes huh? It’s like that guy on man vs food needs to step aside and let the T-Nation readers rape the challenges.

8 slices of buttered wheat toast
8 jam/jelly packets (for the toast of course)
4 eggs
6 oz. ham steak
bell pepper & onion
cup cheddar cheese
4 slices of french toast
2 cups hash brown
2 sausage patties
1 piece bacon

breakfast this morning