Most Insane Cheat Meal Ever?

[quote]hipsr4runnin wrote:
why havent any vegans or veggie-tardians posted their epic cheat meals? I wanna see that that looks like. [/quote]

Because there’s so many of them on this site? So far I know of one…me, so I’ll play.

4 hour period: Two baking pans of nachos piled high (vegan cheese, peppers, onion, basically a large salad bowl of toppings each), entire loaf of banana bread, small tub of soy ice cream, and container of natural peanut butter

I didn’t do the math, but I think it speaks for itself.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
http://www.bigpieinthesky.com/carnivore-challenge.html

Glorious cheat meal.[/quote]

I need this in my life immediately.

[quote]nelco wrote:
You all eat more food than I will ever eat. I love food…but not enough to eat that much. :):):)[/quote]

This is your first post?

You’re not off to a very good start here lol.

Most recent one was a mcdonalds binge.

3 mchickens
3 mcdoubles
1 large fry
1 small chocolate shake

3435 calories
142g protein
390g carbs
153g fat

I was watching some tv show about bill Kazmaier where he spoke about some goldfish eating competition he entered as a young’n. He said the runner up kid ate something close to 100 goldfish… however Bill demolished them all by eating 1000 goldfish!!

Most food i ever ate was in college. They usually had shitty food in the cafeteria but i always liked the shepherds pie (tells you how bad the food regularly was) so on shepherds pie day i completely covered my plate as high as i could make it basically in beef potatoes and covered the whole thing with gravy. I was so full was feeling a little woosey… but i had forgotten that we were having a “pizza night” at the apartment. During pizza night everyone was required to order a large pepperoni pizza and if anyone didn’t finish their entire pizza they were expected to pay for everyone else. I finished the pizza and spent the next 4 hours trying not to throw up. Pepperoni pizza is my favorite food, but that night every bite tasted like ash in my mouth i was so full.

Quadruple burger stack (four half pounders) with 4 fried eggs, half a pound of melted cheese, 8 rashers of bacon, untold numbers of chips/french (enough to totally coat the plate) fries, and a massive stack of nachos absolutely coated in sour cream, jalapenos, guacamole, cheese and shredded chilli beef. This stack must have been pushing two feet high (or at least in my hallucinating mind). Then followed by two tubs of ben and jerry’s because my mate (somehow) lost his appetite.

Live with swimmers for a while and after epic training/gym sessions these meals almost become par for the course

At a local japanses/mongolian buffet - 5 plates of sushi (approx 50 pieces), 10 - 12 fried chicken on a stick, 16 oz of rib eye cooked mongolian style, 12 bacon wrapped crab pieces, 8 - 10 coconut macroons, and 1 almond cookie.

[quote]BrentGoose wrote:

I need this in my life immediately.[/quote]

Doing it Thursday with a bud. Pictures will ensue. Hoping we can finish it all (I honestly think we can). If we do we get $250 bucks. Even if we don’t it’ll still be glorious.

Didn’t see the vid, but isn’t that the one fram Man VS Food? That looks intense.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Didn’t see the vid, but isn’t that the one fram Man VS Food? That looks intense.[/quote]

Yah sure is. 11.5 lbs of pizza goodness. If I recall he couldn’t do it on Man VS Food.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

I refuse, and I don’t care how wrong I may be, to believe sushi is a cheat food.

Nothing that fucking amazing can be anything but good for you.

[/quote]

I agree - but from a body comp standpoint, you’d have to say that high GI white rice, sweet sauces (like on Eel) or deep fried style tempura rolls could be considered a cheat - hell, you can overeat anything, right?

But if you stuck to a sized-portion and went with raw fish rolls or even sashimi then you’d avoid the sugar…

But who the fuck wants to do that? I’d rather destroy the whole buffet…lol…

[quote]synergy93 wrote:
I’ve way too many during my playing years to pick just one, but those didn’t count as cheats, just “another day at the office.”

Since I’ve made my body transformation and have kept my body comp in check, this one stands out. I did this after 14 weeks of hard dieting…this was done over two consecutive meals…about 2 hours apart…so I suppose it justifies as a extended cheat meal…

Keys Restaurant…family owned joint, huge servings…

Breakfast burrito, 4 pieces of toast, hashbrowns
Classic egg breakfast…3 eggs, 4 pieces of toast, hash browns, 4 pieces of bacon, 4 pancakes, tons of butter and syrup
Eggs Benedict…two large muffins with canadian bacon, sausaage, hash browns, toast

Fuddruckers
1 lb burger, large fry, chicken sandwich, large frie

Later that night, I went to Cold stone and created the biggest MF’ing ice cream cone you imagine…

Cheesecake ice cream
wafer cone dipped in chocolate
tons of graham cracker crust
reices pieces peanut butter cups
strawberries
bananas
white chocolate chips
caramel on top

Here’s another one…a baby insane cheat meal, all eaten at one meal

large pizza, box of breadsticks, 12 wings
1 footlong sub from Subway
2 bags of cheetohs
2 chocolate chip cookies

I also used to eat 2 chipotle burritos and chips and guac or 4 large burger boxes from In and Out ON A REGULAR BASIS when playing…our team used to cater them in…quite the site to see a bunch of big ass linemen plowing through this amount of food like nothing![/quote]

Absolutely Epic Meals

A few examples that come to mind.

One is when I used to work at a place called R U Hungry at college. The fat sandwiches on the menu are pretty calorie dense to begin with but when I made my own it got bigger and better. It started at the Fat Buffalo but I customized it to look like this( off memory)

8 inch Italian Sub Roll toasted with garlic butter on both sides
Double Chicken Steak(thin cut chicken meat)
4 slices American cheese
big handful of french fries
-the fries I would cook, cover in hot sauce and drop in the oil again to “seal” the flavor lol
Jalapeno Poppers(4-6)
Fried mac and cheese bites(10-12)
hot sauce and blue cheese dressing drenching it.

on one nice overstuffed sandwich. I ate two of them on a dare after work one night, and a large McDonald’s chocolate shake to wash it down. Probably some beer too as I remember being drunk during or after this haha

Another time I was talking with someone about how much I loved eating McDonald’s chicken nuggets and I could eat a good deal of them if I wanted… when pressed of how many I could eat I suggested 50+ The gauntlet was thrown down and 60 nuggets and 5-7 BBQ sauce containers later it was done. It was enjoyable through the first 40 but the last 20 were a chore, if money was on the line I could have pushed towards 80 :slight_smile:

Whatever I put down after some 7 weeks of dieting with Shelby was pretty decent too. Large pepperoni pizza,waffles w/ syrup and ben and jerrys ice cream(made into sandwiches), large bag of cheetos, a couple slices of a Hershey dessert type pie, some Reeses’ big cups and I think 32 oz of milk. That was over about a 45 minute span and I wanted to die I was in so much pain before going to bed.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

I refuse, and I don’t care how wrong I may be, to believe sushi is a cheat food.

Nothing that fucking amazing can be anything but good for you.

[/quote]

I agree - but from a body comp standpoint, you’d have to say that high GI white rice, sweet sauces (like on Eel) or deep fried style tempura rolls could be considered a cheat - hell, you can overeat anything, right?

But if you stuck to a sized-portion and went with raw fish rolls or even sashimi then you’d avoid the sugar…

But who the fuck wants to do that? I’d rather destroy the whole buffet…lol…[/quote]

Yeah, I’m not good at constraint in those situations either.

• 4.4 lbs of diverse meat
  • 2 lbs of baked potato wedges
  • 1 l vanilla milk shake
  • 3 lbs quark with cherries and some cream

Was coming off a severe diet after losing a lot of weight.
Was very hungry.
Was coming from swimming and hiking.
Was great fun. At first.
Was sweating.
Was out-eaten by a 2 meter guy, though.
Was a fiery furnace for the whole day after that.

It’s gotta be at an all you can eat buffet, but unfortunately once I’m there the best I can measure is “plates” of food. You know, one plate of winged animals, one plate of ruminants, one plate of the sea’s bounty, one plate of pasta, one plate of potato-shaped things, etc…

Way back in the day, when I was fatter and lazier, I had an entire day where I ate nothing but peach pie. This wasn’t a scheduled cheat, I was just bad at cooking and had a lot of peach pie.

edit: also, the most pancakes I’ve eaten at IHOP is only 10.

For the love of God guys…please do not break down and have a random cheat meal on your lunch break…

I just ate two homewreckers from Moe’s with every topping they offer ($5/a piece today…woo hoo) and two orders of chips. The burritos must’ve been like 3-4 pounds each. There’s also a Five Guys right next door to Moes. I wanted so badly to stop in and grab a burger but I didn’t want to be late getting back to work.

Now, no this wasn’t the most epic cheat meal I’ve ever had. It probably doesn’t even crack the top 3. However, when I got back to work…omg…I’m knee deep in the ‘‘cheat meal sweats’’ and I can’t even keep my eyes open. This is horrible. I may go home early.

[quote]AnthonyLovesU wrote:
two homewreckers from Moe’s [/quote]

My mouth just watered.

Fuck I want Moes.

[quote]synergy93 wrote:
I’ve way too many during my playing years to pick just one, but those didn’t count as cheats, just “another day at the office.”

Since I’ve made my body transformation and have kept my body comp in check, this one stands out. I did this after 14 weeks of hard dieting…this was done over two consecutive meals…about 2 hours apart…so I suppose it justifies as a extended cheat meal…

Keys Restaurant…family owned joint, huge servings…

Breakfast burrito, 4 pieces of toast, hashbrowns
Classic egg breakfast…3 eggs, 4 pieces of toast, hash browns, 4 pieces of bacon, 4 pancakes, tons of butter and syrup
Eggs Benedict…two large muffins with canadian bacon, sausaage, hash browns, toast

Fuddruckers
1 lb burger, large fry, chicken sandwich, large frie

Later that night, I went to Cold stone and created the biggest MF’ing ice cream cone you imagine…

Cheesecake ice cream
wafer cone dipped in chocolate
tons of graham cracker crust
reices pieces peanut butter cups
strawberries
bananas
white chocolate chips
caramel on top

Here’s another one…a baby insane cheat meal, all eaten at one meal

large pizza, box of breadsticks, 12 wings
1 footlong sub from Subway
2 bags of cheetohs
2 chocolate chip cookies

I also used to eat 2 chipotle burritos and chips and guac or 4 large burger boxes from In and Out ON A REGULAR BASIS when playing…our team used to cater them in…quite the site to see a bunch of big ass linemen plowing through this amount of food like nothing![/quote]

Alot of people would shocked to see what real big men (and I don’t mean fat by any means) can gulp down. Then again, when you had about a half dozen guys getting size 5XL in Cotton Bowl jackets, it’s not surprising.