Most Insane Cheat Meal Ever?

[quote]Siouxfan wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
I just did as a challenge it was a 3 lb steak , side salad, loaded mashed potatoes, and 4 dinner rolls. Eat it in under 30min and get it free. Got it done in 24min then went home and ate 27 oatmeal cookies.[/quote]

LOL it amazes normal people how much we can really put away sometimes huh? It’s like that guy on man vs food needs to step aside and let the T-Nation readers rape the challenges. [/quote]

So true. Season 4 changed to man v food nation where he had other ppl do the challenges. Wich i could got in on it. I am 4 and 0 so far.

I did a bigger steak 3 months back. 48oz steak, 12oz hashbrown, 2 peices of texas toast and a side salad. 29min. For free! had 1 qt of ice cream once i got home for dessert lol

My favorite one (and is the one my girlfriend tells people when she explains how much I eat) is when we made pancakes one morning.

She was attempting to make some, freeze a few for later.

I ate 11 pancakes, covered in peanut butter (probably half a large jar), jam (half a jar), and syrup (not sure how much), and bananas, and then ate some yogurt with granola, some random fruit, and then we ate lunch about 2 hours later.

I only stopped on the pancakes because we ran out of mix.

Also… Who the shit counts their calories and macro breakdown on a cheat meal? I understand trying to guess, but actually breaking it down ruins the fun.

4 dozen egg omelette made with. A couple pounds of leftover meatloaf. Chopped up and mixed with half a pot of rice

Threw some fuckin pepper cheese on that mfer

1 pot of left over spaghetti

I’m a fiend for cold spaghetti. I really only meant to eat a bowl of it but everytime I scoop out a bowl I also scooped some to my mouth and before in knew it …all gone

Wasn’t even full after all that.

Fuckin love cold leftovers in the morning

a 48 egg omelette? hmmm i have to call bull shit on that!

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
a 48 egg omelette? hmmm i have to call bull shit on that![/quote]

Nope

Cracked them and put them in a casserole dish. Threw the meatloaf and rice on one side til the eggs hardened and flipped it over with cheese to seal it up

Twas bliss

Seriously though Marz…a dude says he ate 10 racks of ribs and you don’t grow suspect but you feel the need to investigate EGGS?

10 racks of ribs vs 48 eggs…

No diss to hydra btw.

^I believe that, for some reason eggs just go down like nothing.

I had 8 1/2 lb cheeseburgers and 3 peanut butter milkshakes a few weekends ago…during contest prep.

Shhhhh don’t tell.

Luv cheat meals.

I ate the family pack from Popeyes I think it was like 24 pieces of chicken and a bunch of biscuits, washed it down with a 40 of Steel Reserve. I felt like I was going to die.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
a 48 egg omelette? hmmm i have to call bull shit on that![/quote]

Nope

Cracked them and put them in a casserole dish. Threw the meatloaf and rice on one side til the eggs hardened and flipped it over with cheese to seal it up

Twas bliss

Seriously though Marz…a dude says he ate 10 racks of ribs and you don’t grow suspect but you feel the need to investigate EGGS?

10 racks of ribs vs 48 eggs…

No diss to hydra btw.[/quote]

When you put it like that… sounds awesome as well. i retract my previous statement.

Some of the claims here are fucking ridiculous. Rock, you’re alright in my book, but you really expect people to believe you ate 48 eggs, pounds of meatloaf and rice in one sitting? That’s at least 20 thousand cals. Not even sure how you could put that in one pan, let alone flip it.

25oz pattie, 1lb of toppings, washed down with 60 oz of cranberry juice and 2lbs of fries and yam fries.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Some of the claims here are fucking ridiculous. Rock, you’re alright in my book, but you really expect people to believe you ate 48 eggs, pounds of meatloaf and rice in one sitting? That’s at least 20 thousand cals. Not even sure how you could put that in one pan, let alone flip it.[/quote]

Lol

The dish was wide and long so the eggs were spread out thin. More like a pan you’d put a turkey in. Flip was easy…I don’t flip tho. I fill one side and fold.

Not saying it went down in 10 minutes.

I believe every single one of these meals.

Ever see a dude killin a buffet? Or plate after plate of wings at hooters? I’ve seen people take down a couple xl pizzas during a football game.

When shit gets good…its over.

If I had a 5 gallon tub of blackberry ice cream here right now I would eat every god damned drop

That’s the magic of a cheat meal

After 8 or 12 weeks of being strict…its over when you get the chains off.

Ya know like a dude who’s been in lock up and gets out then fucks his chicks for a whole weekend

Eh. Its whatever tho

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Some of the claims here are fucking ridiculous. Rock, you’re alright in my book, but you really expect people to believe you ate 48 eggs, pounds of meatloaf and rice in one sitting? That’s at least 20 thousand cals. Not even sure how you could put that in one pan, let alone flip it.[/quote]

Lol

The dish was wide and long so the eggs were spread out thin. More like a pan you’d put a turkey in. Flip was easy…I don’t flip tho. I fill one side and fold.

Not saying it went down in 10 minutes.

I believe every single one of these meals.

Ever see a dude killin a buffet? Or plate after plate of wings at hooters? I’ve seen people take down a couple xl pizzas during a football game.

When shit gets good…its over.

If I had a 5 gallon tub of blackberry ice cream here right now I would eat every god damned drop

That’s the magic of a cheat meal

After 8 or 12 weeks of being strict…its over when you get the chains off.

Ya know like a dude who’s been in lock up and gets out then fucks his chicks for a whole weekend

Eh. Its whatever tho

[/quote]

Just tabbed the cals as close I could, and it’s about 15k or so and weighs at least 7lbs. That’s an insane amount of food. How long did it take you? Eating 100 wings or an xl pizza is completely different than 48 eggs with meatloaf and rice and a pot of pasta. The only way to settle this is to take and post a vid of this outlandish claim.