Most Insane Cheat Meal Ever?

for me it was in the 6th grade when i was in a school play and before it began me and my friends got pizza and had a pizza eating contest. i won with eating 3 whole pies. Then one of my friends challenged me to a paper eating contest. I also won that. To win i had to eat over 50 sheets of paper. Not the smartest thing i’ve ever done, but it was an insane meal!

why havent any vegans or veggie-tardians posted their epic cheat meals? I wanna see that that looks like.

Fool’s gold sandwich-

French bread loaf, scrape out some of the inside. Cook a package of bacon, on one side put peanut butter, the other side put jam or jelly, then bacon in the middle, then eat.

DELICIOUS

Can’t go wrong with a good all you can eat chinese buffet.

ANZAC Day.

Kicked off with two huge wraps, total 4 rashers of bacon swimming in peanut oil, four eggs, four slices of vintage cheese with 2 full strength coffee’s. (0600)

Started punching down beers like a boss at about midday, was starving by 1300. Straight into Hungry Jacks (Burger King) for 3 bacon deluxe burgers and two large fries.

Another 5 or 6 beers, and two meat pies from the warmer at the pub we were at.

By this point, about 1700, I was well pished. Stumbled into KFC for two original double downs and a popcorn chicken snack box.

Passed out on the train home, drank two bottles of gatoraide and a full litre of iced coffee the next morning.

Been paying for it all week

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Can’t go wrong with a good all you can eat chinese buffet.[/quote]

There’s always more room on every plate for egg-foo-yong…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
I had:
two large pizzas
a box of cereal w/ whole milk of course
A tub of ice cream
3 entrees and a side from panda express
a box of cheez-its

This was over a five hour period though.
[/quote]

Still - that’s a LOT of food. Wow…[/quote]

I generally don’t get full of of cheat-y foods.

yesterday I had two California Kitchen pizzas and a Jimmy Dean’s breakfast sandwich… not the most insane cheat meal, not by a long shot for me, but it was about 2100-2200 kcal.

Yesterday I had 3/8 of a banana, instead of just 1/8!!!

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Yesterday I had 3/8 of a banana, instead of just 1/8!!![/quote]

Your so naughty!

x2 - or sushi. : )

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

x2 - or sushi. : )[/quote]

Minado’s.

I love going, “Man vs Food” on that place.

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
11 hot dogs and 11 pretzels at a baseball game because I bet my cousin I could eat one hot dog and pretzel for each inning. I ate two extra because no one else would finish it. When I got home I was clutching the toilet.[/quote]

11 innings? Thats like what, 4-5 hours? WEAK.

It’s the cheat MEAL thread, not the cheat longer-than-a-meal-timeframe thread. You guys should see the amount of food I’ve put down between last Tuesday and today!

Seriously though, off of the top of my head:

4 bowls at BD’s Mongolian BBQ
Spaghetti Pizza (AWESOME) +box of snackwells devil’s food+box of golden grahams.
10 plates at CiCi’s. None of this once slice of pizza per plate bullshit, but every plate loaded down.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
or sushi. : )[/quote]

I refuse, and I don’t care how wrong I may be, to believe sushi is a cheat food.

Nothing that fucking amazing can be anything but good for you.

Also, I live a block away from Wendy’s. This thread is making it hard to not walk down, get a classic double (sans pickle), 2 double stacks & a 5 piece.

Had a bad day at the gym, followed by a worse day at work. Decided I needed a “carb refill” (I’m a mental gymnast when it comes to enabling myself). Bowl of Myo frozen yogurt, assorted unmentionable toppings (think reeses, snickers, etc.). Smores poptart, bottle of chocolate milk, two cups of oatmeal(to make it seem legit to myself). This might not be the worst cheat meal, but it’s fresh enough in my mind that I’m still ashamed to post it.

Once had 16 large slices at Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet-4000 calories.

I refer back to this when feeling skinny:

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=86265&tid=79

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
11 hot dogs and 11 pretzels at a baseball game because I bet my cousin I could eat one hot dog and pretzel for each inning. I ate two extra because no one else would finish it. When I got home I was clutching the toilet.[/quote]

11 innings? Thats like what, 4-5 hours? WEAK.

It’s the cheat MEAL thread, not the cheat longer-than-a-meal-timeframe thread. You guys should see the amount of food I’ve put down between last Tuesday and today!

Seriously though, off of the top of my head:

4 bowls at BD’s Mongolian BBQ
Spaghetti Pizza (AWESOME) +box of snackwells devil’s food+box of golden grahams.
10 plates at CiCi’s. None of this once slice of pizza per plate bullshit, but every plate loaded down.[/quote]

You forgot about the all you can eat sushi. And what about the boat of nachos meal, or does that not count since I ate half of it?

I’ve way too many during my playing years to pick just one, but those didn’t count as cheats, just “another day at the office.”

Since I’ve made my body transformation and have kept my body comp in check, this one stands out. I did this after 14 weeks of hard dieting…this was done over two consecutive meals…about 2 hours apart…so I suppose it justifies as a extended cheat meal…

Keys Restaurant…family owned joint, huge servings…

Breakfast burrito, 4 pieces of toast, hashbrowns
Classic egg breakfast…3 eggs, 4 pieces of toast, hash browns, 4 pieces of bacon, 4 pancakes, tons of butter and syrup
Eggs Benedict…two large muffins with canadian bacon, sausaage, hash browns, toast

Fuddruckers
1 lb burger, large fry, chicken sandwich, large frie

Later that night, I went to Cold stone and created the biggest MF’ing ice cream cone you imagine…

Cheesecake ice cream
wafer cone dipped in chocolate
tons of graham cracker crust
reices pieces peanut butter cups
strawberries
bananas
white chocolate chips
caramel on top

Here’s another one…a baby insane cheat meal, all eaten at one meal

large pizza, box of breadsticks, 12 wings
1 footlong sub from Subway
2 bags of cheetohs
2 chocolate chip cookies

I also used to eat 2 chipotle burritos and chips and guac or 4 large burger boxes from In and Out ON A REGULAR BASIS when playing…our team used to cater them in…quite the site to see a bunch of big ass linemen plowing through this amount of food like nothing!

http://www.bigpieinthesky.com/carnivore-challenge.html

Glorious cheat meal.

You all eat more food than I will ever eat. I love food…but not enough to eat that much. :):):slight_smile: