Lifting Music

im trying to make up a cd for my schools weight room cause the music they play is played out. What songs do you put on when lifting?

All That Remains - The Air That I Breathe
Rise Against - Drones…Worth Dying For…Injection
Drowning Pool - Bodies…Step Up
Ra - Do You Call My Name
Ill Nino - Any song off the One Nation Underground cd…especially In This Moment, De La Vida ,This Is War, and Violent Saint
Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions…Chapter Four…Bat Country
Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Dont Fall…Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow

That should get you started, but there are a ton of great songs out there for the gym, and of course u can get some Metallica, Pantera, and all the other great ones

All Shall Perish.

Just buy some Rage Against the Machine, that should keep you covered. And then get some Hed PE, their Only in Amerika album is all about fucking girls… so that should get you guys motivated.

SOAD - Chop Suey
Korn - Pretty
Static-X - Get to the Gone
Reggie and the Full Effect - What the Hell is a Stipulation?
Powerman 5000 - Supernova Goes Pop
Bhopal Stiffs - Road to Bhopal
Taproot - Poem

Why does this thread get created every three weeks? It’s fun to share the first time, but I can only say “Symphony X, Sabs and Maiden” so many times.

[quote]Puny@138 wrote:
Why does this thread get created every three weeks? It’s fun to share the first time, but I can only say “Symphony X, Sabs and Maiden” so many times.[/quote]

dont like it dont comment simple

Get some Nile, get some Slayer, get some 50 Cent and Too Short, throw in some Lords of Acid and get to lifting.

I second the All Shall Perish suggestion!!

Slayer, Henry Rollins, Rage Against the Machine, or Suicidal Tendencies (debut album)… That gets me pretty pumped.

Pussy Liquor – Rob Zommbie

Hell anything from Rob Zombie will work.

Anything from Avenged Sevenfold will work. If you do myspace, search for the band The Confession. They have some good stuff too.