Legal Equivalents to Clomid?

Are there any legal OTC supplements that work as well as Clomid?

Thanks…Pete

Currently, no in my opinion, though some believe that Tribex is as good. I have become convinced that Tribex is effective for natural athletes but I have not acquired anything like enough evidence to be confident that it is as good for post-cycle recovery as Clomid is. Also of course, Tribex has no anti-gyno properties.

Actually I was just reading about a natural alternative to clomid called Chaste Berry extract. It supposedly acts on the pituitary to stimulate and normalize hormonal function. It reportedly may increase LH and reduce estrogen in men. I haven’t tried it myself yet, but I know of one guy who does not respond well to clomid, who had nothing but good things to say about the Chaste Berry extract when he tried it. If you’re interested in giving it a shot, it’s available in bulk at a fairly reasonable price at the beyond-a-century website.

What was the dosing on the chasta berry.

stuntgod, the guy was taking the Chaste Berry extract in standardized capsules manufactured by a company called Enzymatic Therapy. He was taking (3) a day at 225mg each. I think these are available at most major health food stores like GNC. I think I’m going to go with the powder though since it’s a lot cheaper.

ok, i have never used it but, i have to ask, what about DICYCLOFENIL, it’s made by Carvagen, and supposedly Duchaine was a big fan of it (as in it’s almost as good as clomid).