Jays Bicep

In his routine on Saturday night one of the first things he did was turn to the side, and flex the biceps in question.

I would imagine a good still from that video would help the controversy.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
In his routine on Saturday night one of the first things he did was turn to the side, and flex the biceps in question.

[/quote]

Maybe this will help.

I <3 the gossip

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Jay said the tear happened ~3 weeks out from the show.

This is 3days out, does it look to you ppl like he has a tear ? Apart from the color? No.[/quote]

LOL - what do you mean “apart from the color” as if that isn’t a huge factor in speculating if there was a tear or not. The color of his left biceps looks off in that picture.[/quote]

Sorry, french is my first language. Let me rephrase

Apart from the obvious color that isnt purple, like at the O, does it look like a tear to you people?

Jay clearly said the tear happened during a shoot 2-3 weeks before the O but that the color changed the day of the contest…

Now, I dont blame him for saying that and completely understand why, no way he wouldve said “SEO gone bad”

A lot of people in the know on other boards seem pretty convinced its SEO and not a tear, but yes I guess we will never know for sure since i’m not Jay’s wife.

How fast can you recover from a tear tough? His bicep looked way better on the saturday show… guess we will see how it looks like at the Sheru classic in 2 days

[/quote]

Maybe this will help.

I <3 the gossip[/quote]

OMG, HIS HAND

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

This is 3days out, does it look to you ppl like he has a tear ? Apart from the color? No.[/quote]

Didn’t he come in second?

Why are people still arguing about it? Unless someone has a medical exam they can quote, this is all speculation. A tear may look completely different when dried out on stage. He could also have fucked up a site injection. Either way, you don’t seem to know for sure just like no one else does.

Either way, he ain’t “Mr. O” right now.[/quote]

Who the fuck cares wether he came 2nd or 3rd or 1st ? WHat does that have to do with anything? SHould we discuss only the guys that place first?

Why are people still arguing about it? Olympia was not even a week ago, you’re ridiculous. WHy are people still arguing about Flex vs ROnnie?

Why were people talking about the fact Phil couldve won the show last year after it was all over? Yeah guess we should all shut the fuck up and talk about the future.

Lets talk about only the current Mr. O

But than why the fuck did you talk so much about Kai Greene last year? He wasnt “Mr. O” right now was he?

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Why are people still arguing about it? Unless someone has a medical exam they can quote, this is all speculation. A tear may look completely different when dried out on stage. He could also have fucked up a site injection. Either way, you don’t seem to know for sure just like no one else does.

Who the fuck cares wether he came 2nd or 3rd or 1st ? WHat does that have to do with anything? SHould we discuss only the guys that place first?

Why are people still arguing about it? Olympia was not even a week ago, you’re ridiculous. WHy are people still arguing about Flex vs ROnnie?

Why were people talking about the fact Phil couldve won the show last year after it was all over? Yeah guess we should all shut the fuck up and talk about the future.

But than why the fuck did you talk so much about Kai Greene last year? He wasnt “Mr. O” right now was he?[/quote]

I think you already know the answer to these questions.

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

But than why the fuck did you talk so much about Kai Greene last year? He wasnt “Mr. O” right now was he?[/quote]

I think you already know the answer to these questions.[/quote]

Racist?

(is that still cool around here?)

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Racist?

[/quote]

Only when accompanied by that gif of the little black kid and his “accessories”.

lol

Come on, it’s obvious he tried zercher squats.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Racist?

[/quote]

Only when accompanied by that gif of the little black kid and his “accessories”.

lol

[/quote]

You so racist

Today Jay Cutler tweeted a statement to quell any rumors about his retirement.

“For everyone who keeps asking if I’m retired I assure you I’m coming back with something bigger and better than ever! 2012 will be epic.”

• Jay Cutler via Twitter

I really think it would be unbelievable if Jay could come back and win again, that would surely have to put him up there as one of the greatest of all time, to regain the O not once but twice would be unimaginable!! Realistically though i think Heath may have widened the gap too much for Jay to regain the title. However Jay always comes in better when he is the underdog.

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
Today Jay Cutler tweeted a statement to quell any rumors about his retirement.

“For everyone who keeps asking if I’m retired I assure you I’m coming back with something bigger and better than ever! 2012 will be epic.”

• Jay Cutler via Twitter

I really think it would be unbelievable if Jay could come back and win again, that would surely have to put him up there as one of the greatest of all time, to regain the O not once but twice would be unimaginable!! Realistically though i think Heath may have widened the gap too much for Jay to regain the title. However Jay always comes in better when he is the underdog. [/quote]

Though I haven’t always been a Jay fan (except for when he beat a sloppy-looking Coleman in '06), I look forward to his return. These guys bring out the best in each other. Without Cutler, I doubt Phil or Kai would be at their present level of development.

Bring it on, Jay!

Bump. Jay just put out a new video that I thought some might find interesting:

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
Bump. Jay just put out a new video that I thought some might find interesting:
http://vimeo.com/32719841[/quote]

Did you see how messed up his bicep looked when doing those machine curls?

Kinda looked like a second bicep on top of his bicep.

It’s pretty interesting that he’s intentionally getting smaller as well.

^ Yeah I know, it looked really fucked up. I couldn’t believe he’s still training his biceps directly like that. I found it interesting as well that he’s intentionally getting smaller. I was wondering if he was doing it for acting opportunities but it doesn’t sound like he’s done with competitive bodybuilding.

Oh, I know! I was cringing when he started doing direct bicep work. I always thought that would make tears… um… worse? lol

It kinda sounded like he wanted to get a bit smaller because it is easier to maintain. He said he feels a lot better… he also said he has a plan though… so I am wondering if he will try to ‘grow into’ his next show. Can’t wait to see, personally.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:
so I am wondering if he will try to ‘grow into’ his next show. Can’t wait to see, personally.[/quote]

sorry this whole concept of ‘growing into’ a show what does it mean? never really understood that lol…the thought of just gaining muscle all of a sudden before a contest doesnt make sense to me

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:

so I am wondering if he will try to ‘grow into’ his next show. Can’t wait to see, personally.[/quote]

sorry this whole concept of ‘growing into’ a show what does it mean? never really understood that lol…the thought of just gaining muscle all of a sudden before a contest doesnt make sense to me [/quote]

^^I believe the whole concept has to do with increased/higher dose AAS use leading into a show.

It kinda sounded like he wanted to get a bit smaller because it is easier to maintain. He said he feels a lot better.[/quote]

I thought this was interesting too. I bet he will look much better as a slimmed down more “streamline” version of himself. (maybe it’ll help Jay not to look so “blocky” which is a common criticism he seems to receive)

Could this be a slight change in the direction that bodybuilding is heading? Back to a slightly “smaller” more “aesthetic” build? (ala the “golden era”?)

I’m sure many would be behind that (myself included)

The concept of growing into a show is simple… think of it like shrink wrapping. If bodybuilders diet and take less gear their weight is lower and muscle size becomes slightly smaller. If they hold onto this for awhile their skin tightens up. Then when they add more gear or change their regimen and add muscle, the skin gets stretched and they appear bigger and leaner than if they gain weight and diet down for a competition. Old school bodybuilders did this a lot. Arnold talked a lot about gaining weight to compete. HE WONT be smaller or lighter by the time he hits the stage again, as long as his bicep tear gets taken care of. The wonders of AAS and Growth will do amazing things for his healing rate when he has surgery.