Jay Cutler: 2007-2008-2009

front lat spread

I always liked Jay, and he definely brought it this year. While not as visable from this shot, I think the side and rear shots definitely display the improvements he made for '09.

S

patience stu! :slight_smile:

rear

He changed his tan !

I’m still pissed off that he beat Vic in 07.

i would really like to know how he shrunk his waist down so dramatically, it completely changed his overall shape. he was a lot sharper this year as well. i must say i was never a huge fan of cutler’s physique (not that i didn’t respect what he’s accomplished, just a matter of personal preference), but the changes he showed at the O converted me

[quote]agent37 wrote:
i would really like to know how he shrunk his waist down so dramatically, it completely changed his overall shape. he was a lot sharper this year as well. i must say i was never a huge fan of cutler’s physique (not that i didn’t respect what he’s accomplished, just a matter of personal preference), but the changes he showed at the O converted me[/quote]

You have better eyes than I do, where do you see the shrinkage in his waist?

[quote]enrac wrote:
agent37 wrote:
i would really like to know how he shrunk his waist down so dramatically, it completely changed his overall shape. he was a lot sharper this year as well. i must say i was never a huge fan of cutler’s physique (not that i didn’t respect what he’s accomplished, just a matter of personal preference), but the changes he showed at the O converted me

You have better eyes than I do, where do you see the shrinkage in his waist?[/quote]

Three pictures arent enough. Go to the source of the pictures and look at the few dozens of shots from that night.

His waist isn’t dramatically smaller. He is holding less fat/water in his lower back. He also filled out his lats more (hard to believe). They appear to be fuller closer to his waist. That also creates are more dramatic taper.

Just on those pics alone in 07 he had decent condition for someone that size. 08 he is bigger especially in the legs but his condition suffered. In 09 he kept the size and detail in his legs and added detail to his back while improving his condition from the year before.

[quote]sid132 wrote:
rear[/quote]

look specially at the glutes and hammies in this one.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
enrac wrote:
agent37 wrote:

Three pictures arent enough. Go to the source of the pictures and look at the few dozens of shots from that night.

His waist isn’t dramatically smaller. He is holding less fat/water in his lower back. He also filled out his lats more (hard to believe). They appear to be fuller closer to his waist. That also creates are more dramatic taper.

Just on those pics alone in 07 he had decent condition for someone that size. 08 he is bigger especially in the legs but his condition suffered. In 09 he kept the size and detail in his legs and added detail to his back while improving his condition from the year before. [/quote]

Ah, I see. Thank you sir :slight_smile:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
enrac wrote:
agent37 wrote:

Just on those pics alone in 07 he had decent condition for someone that size. 08 he is bigger especially in the legs but his condition suffered. In 09 he kept the size and detail in his legs and added detail to his back while improving his condition from the year before. [/quote]

His waist changed leaps and bounds from the 08 version, call it fat loss or water loss, whatever you want. It was leaner and tighter. When i was watching the O it was enough to make me say outloud, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Jay nailed it in 09. Kinda like silvio samuels conditioning in 08, and Branch blowing it up in 09’ HOLY SHIT moments, gotta love it :smiley:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
enrac wrote:
agent37 wrote:

they was the only shots i found of the 3 years together :slight_smile:

[quote]enrac wrote:
agent37 wrote:

You have better eyes than I do, where do you see the shrinkage in his waist?[/quote]

shrinkage :slight_smile:

it may have been a water/conditioning thing, or maybe his lats really are somehow bigger, but whatever happened, his waist looked a lot smaller overall. those pics don’t show it very well, but i was at the O, and i can say that his lower obliques didn’t look so massive the way that they used to on stage.

the result was a less blocky-looking midsection. again, maybe i am indeed wrong, and it was all a well-played bodybuilding illusion, but whatever happened, i want to know how he managed it since i tend to have a similarly wide hip bone, but without the lats that could cause a solar eclipse. maybe the new haircut caused a hormonal response and his waist reaped the benefits…

If that’s the case, I’m off the the barber… -lol

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
If that’s the case, I’m off the the barber… -lol

S[/quote]

and I’m pretty sure that the guy on the left in your avatar has some secrets to tell about it.

haircuts definitely have a major role in bodybuilding…i’m at like a level one haircut - the short buzz, which at best allows for decent deadlift. level two would be a mohawk, which instantly doubles your strength and multiplies genetic potential. then, when you’re really ready to be badass, the level 3 cue-ball look will make you phil heath’s look-alike.

haha, off to the barber indeed Stu!

[quote]agent37 wrote:
haircuts definitely have a major role in bodybuilding…i’m at like a level one haircut - the short buzz, which at best allows for decent deadlift. level two would be a mohawk, which instantly doubles your strength and multiplies genetic potential. then, when you’re really ready to be badass, the level 3 cue-ball look will make you phil heath’s look-alike.

haha, off to the barber indeed Stu![/quote]

Also, if you grow a beard, you receive the lumberjack multiplier which varies based on density, length, and coarseness.

Are beards banned in bodybuilding?