I Did Another Podcast With T3hPwnisher

Here you go guys

Yours truly picking the brain of the one and only @T3hPwnisher

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

12 Likes

Holy cow, what a fantastic thumbnail!

I had an awesome time with you dude! I only wish we had even more time to nug down into the nitty gritty! Really appreciate the opportunity you afforded me to get my message out there.

2 Likes

Now I wont get any work done today. Nice work boys.

2 Likes

I made it just under an hour into the podcast and will finish it up tomorrow. Loved it so far.

Chong- great interviewing skills, man. You ask great questions and I was happy to hear you adding in your thoughts on things instead of just rapid-firing questions. It seemed like a natural conversation between two guys who love what they do.

Pwn, as always, itā€™s awesome to hear you expand on your thoughts. Super informative and inspirational. Hearing about to evolution and progression throughout your journey is badass.

Super excited to listen to the rest.

2 Likes

Two maniacs and no live burpees between the two of you. For shame :wink: Great work chaps.

(Listened at 1.5x speed here)

2 Likes

did you understand a word Lee said. LOL

3 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™ll be checking it out tomorrow at work.

3 Likes

@T3hPwnisher absolute pleasure my man. Need to get another one in the bag for sure

@boilerman high praise indeed. Really appreciate that. Iā€™m still trying to find my feet and the podcast is definitely a work in progress

@simo74 behave sweetheart

3 Likes

Had some spare time during kids after school activities and managed to listen to this from start to finish. Always great to hear Jarredā€™s stories from his vast training history and enjoyed Leeā€™s deeper dive intro the world of chaos. Loved it boys and all I can say is Quality.

2 Likes

Stoked on this podcast! Thanks for sharing Miller has great insight :muscle:

2 Likes

@boilerman Appreciate you taking the time to listen!

@simo74 Means a lot that you took the time to listen. Thanks for that.

@tacticalsubliner Much appreciated dude!

2 Likes