Homosexuality vs. Wiping an Entire Species Off the Planet...

Ask and you shall receive.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
The only question I care about, because I am actually a man with balls, unlike all the repliers before me, is the lesbian chick hot? Is the lesbian chicks girlfriend hot? Do you get to watch them bump uglies? Pics of hot lesbian or GTFO!

V[/quote]

x2

praise the lord, ImHungry knows how to post pics.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
The only question I care about, because I am actually a man with balls, unlike all the repliers before me, is the lesbian chick hot? Is the lesbian chicks girlfriend hot? Do you get to watch them bump uglies? Pics of hot lesbian or GTFO!

V[/quote]

x2

LOL, Allah bless you for turning this into a lesbo pic thread :smiley:

[quote]smithers584 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:(the only reason I have a problem with that statement is that I don’t think saying someone was a “good Muslim man” would be acceptable).
[/quote]

I’m more curious as to what this is supposed to mean… maybe my reading comprehension skills are hurting atm. [/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP doesn’t think there are any good Muslim men.

DB[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP was thinking along the lines of calling a black man articulate.[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP believes whites are smarter than blacks.[/quote]

Well, clearly the bastard believes that to be the case.

The real question is why someone with a painting of a scantily clad male in his avatar is so interested in packing fudge.[/quote]

Do you see what happened there? Thats one of those mob mentality things, you read what someone ELSE wrote, not what I wrote, and you obviously cant think for yourself. It goes from me saying whites are smarter than blacks though Muslims are not necessarily black nor would I even guess the majority is, but anyway, to me being a bastard… haha you guys are all fucked in the head. I’ve learned alot about the average reading comprehension skills in the Get A Life Forum.[/quote]

GTFO racist[/quote]

Awesome! This guy still doesnt get it.
[/quote]

Actually, no… .You and OP don’t get it. Your sarcasm detectors are off. You NEED TO RE-CALIBRATE.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Actually, no… .You and OP don’t get it. Your sarcasm detectors are off. You NEED TO RE-CALIBRATE.

V[/quote]

Nope, they are right on spot for me. I think you just misunderstood my post.

[quote]smithers584 wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Nope, they are right on spot for me. I think you just misunderstood my post.
[/quote]

Wait are you saying MY sarcasm detectors need to be re-calibrated? Hold on. …

Oh shit, fucking thing is all whacked out now.

V

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:

[quote]Spartiates wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:(the only reason I have a problem with that statement is that I don’t think saying someone was a “good Muslim man” would be acceptable).
[/quote]

I’m more curious as to what this is supposed to mean… maybe my reading comprehension skills are hurting atm. [/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP doesn’t think there are any good Muslim men.

DB[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP was thinking along the lines of calling a black man articulate.[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP believes whites are smarter than blacks.[/quote]

The way I read it, is that the OP believes being pious in your beliefs, doesn’t make you a good person. He obviously thinks there’s something “off” with this guy, and his way of thinking, even though he assumes many Christians would see him as a really good by because of his faith. The “Good Muslim” comment, I think, goes to the notion that many here (check out the politics section if you don’t believe me) think that there’s something inherent about being Muslim in conflict with being “good”. Good here is not a relative term (like you’re good at being a Muslim or good at being a Christian) but to be a good Christian, you’d have to be both Christian, and Good, not just good at being Christian.

Did I make any sense?
[/quote]

Haha you are the man. Everyone else on this thread is fucking dipshit. [/quote]

Don’t be so hard on yourself.

DB

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Wait are you saying MY sarcasm detectors need to be re-calibrated? Hold on. …

Oh shit, fucking thing is all whacked out now.

V[/quote]

Oh well, for now, I give you lesbians.

[quote]Spartiates wrote:

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:

Haha you are the man. Everyone else on this thread is fucking dipshit. I love how everyone just reads something and immediately assumes the worst, that I, in fact, must be the Devil and am making improper remarks about everyone I can think of.[/quote]

Thanks. Just trying to help a Devil’s-advocate out.[/quote]

I think he is saying he is the Devil, and is making improper remarks about everyone he can think of.

Ahemm.

[quote]tjr-dk wrote:
Ahemm.[/quote]

Ah much better…

Maaaaaan, fuck BET!

This picture is really just to show off because my wife and I are really hot.
However I will NOT comment or add to this discussion/debate.
I don’t want to make anyone feel any more ignorant than they already are.
THIS IS MY WIFE AND I.

So sorry that one is terribly small.
here’s another.

Fuck the debate, more pictures.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Fuck the debate, more pictures.[/quote]

I think you meant, Forget the debate, more Fuck in the pictures?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Fuck the debate, more pictures.[/quote]

I think you meant, Forget the debate, more Fuck in the pictures?

V[/quote]

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any dumber, you go ahead and do something like this…

I like the alsatian in the avatar more than I like the lesbo action.

Is that wrong?

[quote]Badunk wrote:
I like the alsatian in the avatar more than I like the lesbo action.

Is that wrong?[/quote]

not really…“hot” can mean a lot of things…eye of the beholder and whatnot