Homosexuality vs. Wiping an Entire Species Off the Planet...

I had a discussion with a client of mine today regarding another gym member who is a lesbian. This client of mine is what many would consider “a good christian man” (the only reason I have a problem with that statement is that I don’t think saying someone was a “good Muslim man” would be acceptable).

Anyhow we got into a discussion about homosexuality and he was seriously bent out of shape over the whole thing. Since I know how to ruffle his feathers I asked him what was a bigger deal, wiping an entire species of animal of the face of the earth, or this specific homosexual situation we were discussing. As expected he said the homosexual relationship and that If I had read the bible I would know we have dominion over animals so it doesn’t matter what we do. I kindof find that whole premise a little ridiculous but was curious to hear what others think, religious nuts included.

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:(the only reason I have a problem with that statement is that I don’t think saying someone was a “good Muslim man” would be acceptable).
[/quote]

I’m more curious as to what this is supposed to mean… maybe my reading comprehension skills are hurting atm.

My thoughts are: If it doesn’t affect you, then it’s none of your business.

Would this in anyway compromise your job?

Wow, this is going to get touchy for some people, in a non homo touching way!

All kidding aside, homosexuality is just another aspect of the complex human being. Whether its a choice, or people are convinced that they are born like that, doesnt matter to me.

That being said, I do not approve of homosexuality. I just dont believe thats how we were ment to live. That does not mean I have any predisposition about the person who happens to be a homosexual.

All that said, many species play an extremely important (though sometimes small) role in maintaining the equilibrium of their respective habitats, which ultimately maintains the equilibrium of the entire planet.

So, wiping an entire species of the planet, not a good idea. I just let homos be homos (no offense to any homos reading this) ;)!

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[quote]Shadowzz4 wrote:(the only reason I have a problem with that statement is that I don’t think saying someone was a “good Muslim man” would be acceptable).
[/quote]

I’m more curious as to what this is supposed to mean… maybe my reading comprehension skills are hurting atm. [/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP doesn’t think there are any good Muslim men.

DB

The only question I care about, because I am actually a man with balls, unlike all the repliers before me, is the lesbian chick hot? Is the lesbian chicks girlfriend hot? Do you get to watch them bump uglies? Pics of hot lesbian or GTFO!

V

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[/quote]

I’m more curious as to what this is supposed to mean… maybe my reading comprehension skills are hurting atm. [/quote]

DB[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP was thinking along the lines of calling a black man articulate.

Truthfully I’m astonished. Someone starts off a post and in the first line he says “was discussing another gym member who is a lesbian” Right there you stop reading, scroll down, reply with Pics or GTFO, ask if the lesbian is hot or something, Jeez. Anyone want to hand in thier man card on that one? I’ll give them back when you do something manly.

V

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Truthfully I’m astonished. Someone starts off a post and in the first line he says “was discussing another gym member who is a lesbian” Right there you stop reading…

V[/quote]

Exactly.

POIDNH[/quote]

V

I’m taking bets as to how many posts it’ll take for this to get moved to PWI …

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I’m taking bets as to how many posts it’ll take for this to get moved to PWI … [/quote]

If my influence is felt, it should get moved to SAMA. Hot lesbian pics anyone?

V

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[/quote]

DB[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP was thinking along the lines of calling a black man articulate.[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP believes whites are smarter than blacks.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]Amiright wrote:

[/quote]

DB[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP was thinking along the lines of calling a black man articulate.[/quote]

The way I read it is that the OP believes whites are smarter than blacks.[/quote]

Well, clearly the bastard believes that to be the case.

The real question is why someone with a painting of a scantily clad male in his avatar is so interested in packing fudge.