Hate at First Site!

Psych major here…uh…I got nothing.

I’ve had the same experience before, meet or run into someone and just instantly dislike them. The actual causes of it are probably your subconscious picking up on subtle cues about the person and comparing them to past individuals and experiences. We all tend to make value judgments on people simply based off of first impression and looks, there have been several studies done on it, none of which i can list off the top of my head. We also all do this on a daily basis whether we want to admit it or not. Our stereotypes of people play into it and there may also be some instinctive and yet unknown factor that kicks in also to contribute.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Next time you guys lock eyes just say “what’s up” or “how’s it goin”. Breaks the silent glares and usually dispells any hostility. He’s probably just another aggressive young guy who would describe the situation exactly the same way you did.[/quote]

Or just kiss him on the mouth, that’ll get him to quit lookin!

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
Next time you guys lock eyes just say “what’s up” or “how’s it goin”. Breaks the silent glares and usually dispells any hostility. He’s probably just another aggressive young guy who would describe the situation exactly the same way you did.[/quote]

Or just kiss him on the mouth, that’ll get him to quit lookin![/quote]
Speaking from experience are we?

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
He even appeared to be a fighter.
[/quote]

So he had on a Tapout shirt? And you looked into his eyes?! Shit, more of a man than I am, that’s for sure…[/quote]

lol, no tapout shirt…

It’s hard to explain but I can usually tell if someone’s an anal-angler at first glance. Small hints, the cool confidence they carry themselves with, appear to have good situational awareness, athletic physique, knuckles a bit darker and larger than normal, light on their feet, even the way they move their hips. It may be one of a combination of these or some other hints I subconciously pick up on, but I’ve approached a few guys kind of randomly and asked them if they suck dick and I’m usually on the money. On the flip side tho, a buddy of mine who was a timid, shy, dorky looking guy started telling me about his butt-pirate glory days of when he was a state champion cock-smuggler. I didn’t believe him, (his cock just looked soft and was extremely non-homosexual), he then shot at my legs and had me on my ass faster then anyone I’ve ever seen. So I guess I can’t always tell, but I’m usually pretty good at picking up on it. lol[/quote]

Fixed.

What you REALLY meant.

^ HAHA, that literally had me laughing uncontrollably. Kudos to you sir!

I experience this feeling of hatred with that skinny guy with long hair from Whale Wars, the one that always seems to give out directions to the crew. I just want to punch him in the face.

In the episode where he called the whole crew together, and told them there is no drinking allowed on board, I just kept thinking “I’d love for this guy to tell me to stop drinking.” And then I just thought about fucking leveling him. I’m not a violent or angry person though.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:

[/quote]

Internet psych major here and I suggest you think long and hard about why you instantly hated someone who is so similar to you.

SUBCOMMUNICATION

Ta-Da!

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

Internet psych major here and I suggest you think long and hard about why you instantly hated someone who is so similar to you.[/quote]

Uh oh.

I had an interesting encounter today at the gym and it made me wonder if I was gay. How many people have seen a poor excuse for a post-operative transexual man they didn’t know and right off the bat for no reasonable explanation wanted to bumfuck them there and then??

I saw somebody at the gym today that I immediately for whatever reason fancied doing the man-sex thing with, he just LOOKED like he had an asshole waiting to be ploughed. I really didn’t think nothing of it cos normally I only find women attractive, but he’s just some stranger, what do I give a shit. Anyways while lifting I could see him dropping his cock out of his shorts at me, but once again I didn’t really give a shit and kept lifting and assumed he must be doing it for someone near me or right past me, but I couldn’t help but feel like he was staring right at me. Later when we were in the showers together we happened to make eye contact. As soon as we made eye contact he just turns and winks at me and tries to blow me an air kiss. We were staring at eachother for what felt like hours (probably 5-10 secs at most), but the whole time I was clenching my jaw trying not to get a hard on.

I wanted to fkn launch on the guy and tell him how I felt about him, but I have such a short temper that if anybody looks at me the wrong way I get mad, but this guy was georgeous and it was just really bothering me that I was getting aroused over a man pretending to a woman. I just stared right back at him and kinda just flashed him a bit of ass cheek, you know so he can see that I was looking directly at him with a “come and get me, soldier” look on my face. He then just shook his head and walked away. The funny thing is he kind of resembled me, before I underwent a similar operation to turn me from a woman into a man. About the same height, muscular/lean physique, short hair, hispanic, but he began life with a dick, whereas I only later acquired one. He even appeared to be a fighter.

I’ve been living a lie for most of my life and normally have absolutely no desire to fuck other men and have actually walked away from a couple of FMF threesomes if I don’t feel like the other girls were hot enough. But for whatever reason, as soon as I saw this guy I really liked him and he appeared to have the same feelings towards me, he was obviously a bit bolder with his feelings though, given his cock flashing escapades and wot not.

But what makes you like somebody from the get go like that?? This doesn’t happen to me very often, but does anyone else have homosexual experiences like this?

Awkward…

If you’ve ever read the story “The Double” about a dopelganger out to take over the protagonists life one section at a time then you’d be paranoid that YOU are the dopelganger.

I once heard that if you have a dopelganger then you are lower than a ginger…

WTF are you doing looking into another man’s eyes???

yesterday i saw a guy in the grocery store that i immediately hated. we didn’t even speak to each other.

he had a long ponytail and a fake leather jacket, he was short and irritating looking.

he was asking all the grocery store staff why this butter was priced the way it was. and then comparing it to the prices of the cheese slices.

[quote]jasonoleo wrote:
I had an interesting encounter today at the gym and it made me wonder if I was gay. How many people have seen a poor excuse for a post-operative transexual man they didn’t know and right off the bat for no reasonable explanation wanted to bumfuck them there and then??

I saw somebody at the gym today that I immediately for whatever reason fancied doing the man-sex thing with, he just LOOKED like he had an asshole waiting to be ploughed. I really didn’t think nothing of it cos normally I only find women attractive, but he’s just some stranger, what do I give a shit. Anyways while lifting I could see him dropping his cock out of his shorts at me, but once again I didn’t really give a shit and kept lifting and assumed he must be doing it for someone near me or right past me, but I couldn’t help but feel like he was staring right at me. Later when we were in the showers together we happened to make eye contact. As soon as we made eye contact he just turns and winks at me and tries to blow me an air kiss. We were staring at eachother for what felt like hours (probably 5-10 secs at most), but the whole time I was clenching my jaw trying not to get a hard on.

I wanted to fkn launch on the guy and tell him how I felt about him, but I have such a short temper that if anybody looks at me the wrong way I get mad, but this guy was georgeous and it was just really bothering me that I was getting aroused over a man pretending to a woman. I just stared right back at him and kinda just flashed him a bit of ass cheek, you know so he can see that I was looking directly at him with a “come and get me, soldier” look on my face. He then just shook his head and walked away. The funny thing is he kind of resembled me, before I underwent a similar operation to turn me from a woman into a man. About the same height, muscular/lean physique, short hair, hispanic, but he began life with a dick, whereas I only later acquired one. He even appeared to be a fighter.

I’ve been living a lie for most of my life and normally have absolutely no desire to fuck other men and have actually walked away from a couple of FMF threesomes if I don’t feel like the other girls were hot enough. But for whatever reason, as soon as I saw this guy I really liked him and he appeared to have the same feelings towards me, he was obviously a bit bolder with his feelings though, given his cock flashing escapades and wot not.

But what makes you like somebody from the get go like that?? This doesn’t happen to me very often, but does anyone else have homosexual experiences like this?
[/quote]

I’m actually having to do work this week instead of stay on T-Nation all day (wtf), so I only had a chance to quickly skim thru this, but I’m going to say from what I read, it was very poor execution and if anything should have been written in another thread like Vegita did.

You sir get a FAIL!

[quote]on edge wrote:

[/quote]

Internet psych major here and I suggest you think long and hard about why you instantly hated someone who is so similar to you.[/quote]

I didn’t say he was similar to me, I said he resembled me. I’m a 23 year old mexican living in Los Angeles, there’s TONS of people who look just like me! I was merely stating the resemblance to prove that there was no reason for me to instantly hate him other than subconscious qeues I was picking up. I mean it’s not like he had a hail hitler tattoo on the back of his head.

There is a big difference between looking similar to someone and being similar if you get what I mean.

I get this often, and almost always feel it was the right decison later on (as you obviously do now).

For me it is all in the eyes. I find the people I instinctively hate have these unfocused, hollow eyes that give the thousand yard stare. I see these kind of people and just distrust them immediately.

I usually go with my gut and treat those people with high caution. For example off the top of my head the last 2 people with these eyes I’ve dealt with were: my old boss who was fired last week for theft of over 100 000 dollars and a friend of my roommate last summer who I believe (without full proof) to have stolen 700 dollars from myself.