Could You Tackle This Eating Contest?

The people most likely to be able to finish this would be the professional eaters. Kobayashi, Chestnut, etc. Check out some of their accomplishments!

For example, Sonya Thomas making Cool Hand Luke her bitch: 65 hard boiled eggs, 6:40. Kobayashi, 17.7lbs cow brains, 15 min. Yes, 18lbs of cow brains.

I shudder at the thought of how disgusting an 8lbs burger must taste.

I’ve been doing some reading on how to increase the capacity of my stomach, to add some stomach capacity training to my routine.

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
The people most likely to be able to finish this would be the professional eaters. Kobayashi, Chestnut, etc. Check out some of their accomplishments!

For example, Sonya Thomas making Cool Hand Luke her bitch: 65 hard boiled eggs, 6:40. Kobayashi, 17.7lbs cow brains, 15 min. Yes, 18lbs of cow brains.

I shudder at the thought of how disgusting an 8lbs burger must taste.[/quote]

Out of all the things to eat 18lbs of, why cow brains?

[quote]silverhydra wrote:

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:

I shudder at the thought of how disgusting an 8lbs burger must taste.[/quote]

Out of all the things to eat 18lbs of, why cow brains?
[/quote]

I dunno but I remember watching the awesomeness on TV. Some of the qualifying rounds had bowls of mayo, sticks of butter, and all kinds of goodness.

According to nutritiondata, 18lbs of cow brains has:

648g of fat
648g protein
244872mg cholesterol (81,648% daily recommended value)

Oh, and if anyone can find the Kobayashi coffee milk challenge video that would be awesome. He drinks something like a gallon and a half of Starbucks Frappacino in 5 minutes.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Anyone elso on here a slow eater, I can put some food away but it takes a fucking eternity.My buddies bust on me anytime we eat together.

I dont know what my problem is but I eat slow as shit.[/quote]

raises hands

I eat fuckn slow as well. Some buddies of mine will take a few bites from their 1lb burger and finish within minutes, while it takes me forever to finish, even if I try and eat as fast as possible, its still slow! But I too can put away some food given enough time.

I haven’t been to a buffet in a long time, would like to see how much I can get down in an hour or so. hmmm all you can eat…[/quote]

I hate going out to lunch with guys like you. I’ve always eaten fast as hell so when I eat with slowpokes I end up sitting there waiting for everyone else to finish lol.

I can eat alot more when I force it down quickly. If I take my time with food, I don’t end up eating as much.

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Anyone elso on here a slow eater, I can put some food away but it takes a fucking eternity.My buddies bust on me anytime we eat together.

I dont know what my problem is but I eat slow as shit.[/quote]

raises hands

I eat fuckn slow as well. Some buddies of mine will take a few bites from their 1lb burger and finish within minutes, while it takes me forever to finish, even if I try and eat as fast as possible, its still slow! But I too can put away some food given enough time.

I haven’t been to a buffet in a long time, would like to see how much I can get down in an hour or so. hmmm all you can eat…[/quote]

I hate going out to lunch with guys like you. I’ve always eaten fast as hell so when I eat with slowpokes I end up sitting there waiting for everyone else to finish lol.

I can eat alot more when I force it down quickly. If I take my time with food, I don’t end up eating as much.
[/quote]

Same here, i shovel the shit in. I eat really fast when Im on a date. I havent tasted my food in 5 years.