[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:
My range is 30-45. Up to 50 for a brilliant exception. Does that help?[/quote]
Shit that means I’m only boy-toy material for another 5 years.[/quote]

We’ve already discussed this. You can be a brilliant exception. [/quote]
Phew. That’s good. I’ve already sunk a bunch of money into the log cabin and the horses and it would be a nightmare backing out now.[/quote]

how many acres are we talkin here?[/quote]
Oh tons. Enough to be able to do a few different trail rides. Also there’s a river running through the property and a vast expanse of rock faces for bouldering and lead climbing. I’ve already got some bolts put in. I can set up anchors too for top roping.

What’s your position on white picket fences?[/quote]

Yep. I got all excited then realized you’re fucking with me once I got to the picket fence part. Damn you.[/quote]

I still have two cabins in the mountains. One next to a ski resort…but just ignore me because I’m 23…I feel the love.[/quote]

You actually seem to have your head on straight. But what 23yo wants to sign up for being a default parent? [/quote]

Oh you have a kid? Well, then…just kidding I love kids. How old is the kid? What do they like to do? Sports?

The real question is are you willing to move every couple of years? Not own your house, not really settle anywhere, live with college students or around college students. And, help me raise my salary. In the last few of my relationships they have ended because I have moved or they are not willing to live the lifestyle of a Catholic missionary.[/quote]