Any Yu-Gi-Oh Players Here?

[quote]Ujjay wrote:
Why is the most powerful yugioh card “Blue Eyes WHITE dragon”

but the “Red eyes BLACK dragon” is inheritely weaker?[/quote]

well both those cards suck actually

Only reason I never liked Yu-gi-oh is because they built cards that were so ridiculously powerful and expensive that if you had them they were the best-it was a money scheme-

Magic on the other hand had lots of interesting cheap decks that could end up winning a lot of matches-more skill was involved- In fact I just looked up on the site this years worlds had a interesting combo deck that no one had seen before that was ridiculously cheap and ended up doing very well.

Only games I play now are Real time strategies now to get ready for starcraft 2 and chess occasionally-well and the Wii its just an awesome system, highly recommend-

[quote]shizen wrote:
Ujjay wrote:

but the “Red eyes BLACK dragon” is inheritely weaker?

Only reason I never liked Yu-gi-oh is because they built cards that were so ridiculously powerful and expensive that if you had them they were the best-it was a money scheme-

Magic on the other hand had lots of interesting cheap decks that could end up winning a lot of matches-more skill was involved- In fact I just looked up on the site this years worlds had a interesting combo deck that no one had seen before that was ridiculously cheap and ended up doing very well.

Only games I play now are Real time strategies now to get ready for starcraft 2 and chess occasionally-well and the Wii its just an awesome system, highly recommend- [/quote]

Blue-Eyes was the shit 5 years ago. Nobody cares about it now. Red-Eyes has ALWAYS sucked, even in dragon decks. So don’t bring up racism, please! :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with Shizen that is how Konami makes money, they always come out with super-strong cards that everybody must have in their decks, no matter what kind, and they’re willing to pay through their noses to get them.

However, you don’t necessarily need that particular cards or even any expensive cards to win in tournaments. And if you’re worried about those super-strong cards, well, that’s what side decking (called side boarding in Magic, I believe) is for. I agree that Magic cares less about your economics than your skills.

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
I’ll buy a tub of Surge for the first guy who actively plays these card games and can post a picture of his girlfriend that pulls anything higher than a 7/10 rating.[/quote]

My wife’s pretty hot…I play Magic with the keedz…should I send you my address ??

[quote]shizen wrote:
Ujjay wrote:

Only games I play now are Real time strategies now to get ready for starcraft 2 and chess occasionally-well and the Wii its just an awesome system, highly recommend- [/quote]

Dude, they are making a Starcraft 2 ??? I fucking love starcraft!

[quote]football061 wrote:
shizen wrote:
Ujjay wrote:

Only games I play now are Real time strategies now to get ready for starcraft 2 and chess occasionally-well and the Wii its just an awesome system, highly recommend-

Dude, they are making a Starcraft 2 ??? I fucking love starcraft![/quote]

http://www.starcraft2.com/ yep little old you can watch the trailers and all that good stuff here

Its the game I’m most looking forward too right now

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
I’ll buy a tub of Surge for the first guy who actively plays these card games and can post a picture of his girlfriend that pulls anything higher than a 7/10 rating.[/quote]

I’m waiting for the girl the pulls a 7/10 and PLAYS Yu-gi-oh. It’d be nice to date a girl that has an appreciation for logic. Who am I kidding? I’d marry that girl in a heartbeat.

[quote]football061 wrote:
shizen wrote:
Ujjay wrote:

Dude, they are making a Starcraft 2 ??? I fucking love starcraft![/quote]

Starcraft was the shit. I play that Rome:Total War every once in a while. Its a nice strategy game. I got outta games a while back but used to play Magic and alot of video games.