Monday - Biceps/Calfs/Triceps
Tuesday - Back/Traps/Legs
Wednesday - Chest/Calfs/Shoulders
Thursdays - Biceps/Forearm/Triceps
Friday - Back/Traps/Legs
Saturday - Chest/Forearm/Shoulders

For (calfs) and (traps) i only do 1 exercise for 4 sets

For (forearms) i do 3 exercises for 4 sets

the rest of the muscles i do 4 exercises for 4 sets the only muscles i occasionally add a bonus exercise is (back) or (legs)

If you have a better split to share please feel free or even put your own i had more then 3 splits but this is my newest one Ive been doing for the past 2-3 weeks so long its good

Hmm.
What is your reasoning for splitting things up like this?

Are you just trying really hard to not have a leg day by itself?

Legs and back on the same day is rough man…in my experience those should be the absolute toughest workouts of the week. You’d be better off splitting them up. And is 6 days/week a must? If so I would do a push/pull/legs split 2x a week, or do a throwback to the 1970’s and hit chest/back on day 1, shoulders arms day 2, and legs day 3.

Your legs are gonna end up undertrained, upper body possibly overtrained, if you go with this split and volume you’ve mentioned. Bitch if you like, make excuses, whatever, I don’t give a shit, that’s the reality.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Your legs are gonna end up undertrained, upper body possibly overtrained, if you go with this split and volume you’ve mentioned. Bitch if you like, make excuses, whatever, I don’t give a shit, that’s the reality. [/quote]
Thats so true just make a dedicated leg day and push the sets hard…

Just do the basic push/legs/pull split. Calves can go on pull day but no exceptions besides that.