Your Best and Worst Muscle Groups

Worst: Everything could be bigger and stronger.

mass-wise:
Best: Glutes, Arms, Traps, Quads

Worst: Lats, Shoulders, Forearms

Strength-wise:
Best: Lower Back, Arms, Traps

Worst: Shoulders, Core, Lats

Best: nothing in particular
Worst: Hamstrings

Best: Traps, Biceps
Worst: Calves, Lats

Best: Legs, posterior chain <–I like squats.

Worst: Calves, biceps, traps. <–SERIOUS lack of isolation movements like curls, shrugs, and raises.

-Gendou

Best - Back and Shoulders
Worst - Glutes and other parts of legs

Let this be a lesson to your beginning lifters…PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO YOUR LEGS. I was one of those guys who worked out my legs when I HAD TO and thats it…but I went above and beyond with my upper body doing pull ups/chin ups, push ups whenever and whereever, etc etc just for fun…

DO THE SAME FOR LEGS…im dealing with shitty muscle imbalance problems now. Ive been killing my legs the past week and I feel way better now.

Best: Calves - genetic, don’t even train them specifically.

Worst: Biceps - neglect. I can’t stand direct arm work, particularly biceps so I neglect it and they lag behind.

Best: ass. Grows like a weed from deadlifts and squats.

Worst: chest. My left shoulder won’t let me bench press or do full-range flyes and any pressing I do tends to be taken over by triceps and delts.

I’m more interested in looking big than looking good, though, so this is not so bad.

I dont have best muscle groups. All my muscles still need lots of work in terms of growing. Unless you are 10+ years in lifting and done all kinda variations and type of splits, routines, food routines ect. I dont think you can say for certain which are your best and worse muscle groups.

I like to think of it as a car. You cant judge a car when its still in the assembly. But you can sure judge it after it comes of assembly line and you take it for a spin.

Best- is probably mostly everything.

Worst- is Calves for sure, i got a huge upper body but dun like wearing shorts, unless im at the beach. Damn Calves wont grow.

[quote]HvRv wrote:
I dont have best muscle groups. All my muscles still need lots of work in terms of growing. Unless you are 10+ years in lifting and done all kinda variations and type of splits, routines, food routines ect. I dont think you can say for certain which are your best and worse muscle groups.

I like to think of it as a car. You cant judge a car when its still in the assembly. But you can sure judge it after it comes of assembly line and you take it for a spin.

[/quote]
ive been lifting for more then 5 years, but i only count about the last 1 and a half to 2 years as me bein serious and adding on size, and i cant resist to tell you that 10 years is alot of time and your wrong. hahah

[quote]Lord Infamous wrote:
HvRv wrote:

ive been lifting for more then 5 years, but i only count about the last 1 and a half to 2 years as me bein serious and adding on size, and i cant resist to tell you that 10 years is alot of time and your wrong. hahah

[/quote]

Says the dude that has BEST everything… Dont make me laugh.

[quote]HvRv wrote:

[/quote]

I see you what you are saying to an extent, but would like to point something out. Now if someone’s life goal was to earn an IFBB pro card and compete in the Olympia contest I think your example holds true.

However, there are many of us who this isn’t in the cards for nor desired to be. We lift to look good and maintain optimum health. I have lifted for over ten years now have achieved some development over that time and feel qualified to give my opinion on my body-parts that have responded the best to training. I think someone who has lifted for three years wisely could do the same.

Take care,

D