Why America Sucks and Egypt Doesn't

Egyptians broads are awesome!

Meh.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
At least the women there aren’t full of attitude like here. they are loyal and devoted to their man, the way a woman should be. [/quote]

That’s a stupid fucking comment. I’ve been with plenty of awesome, loyal, fun, American girls.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

Ugh, those snowbacks.

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

Ugh, those snowbacks.[/quote]

We prefer “Polar Gooks”, “Tundra Monkeys”, or “Hosers”

[quote]Wilba wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
At least the women there aren’t full of attitude like here. they are loyal and devoted to their man, the way a woman should be. [/quote]

That’s a stupid fucking comment. I’ve been with plenty of awesome, loyal, fun, American girls. [/quote]

Dont get sucked into that argument with him.

Just got in. Film was awesome!

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

Ugh, those snowbacks.[/quote]

We prefer “Polar Gooks”, “Tundra Monkeys”, or “Hosers”[/quote]

Really? Not Snow Mexicans?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Just got in. Film was awesome![/quote]

Was it more reboot than rehash?

[quote]WWEAttitude wrote:
GOD BLESS AMERICA…and no place else.[/quote]

That’s alright.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

That’s right…stay away. It’s cold and barren here.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

That’s right…stay away. It’s cold and barren here.
[/quote]

Photoshop

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

Ugh, those snowbacks.[/quote]

We prefer “Polar Gooks”, “Tundra Monkeys”, or “Hosers”[/quote]

Really? Not Snow Mexicans?[/quote]

Don’t you think Mexican is going a bit too far? I’m not easily offended, but that hurts…

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

That’s right…stay away. It’s cold and barren here.
[/quote]

Photoshop[/quote]

…and it’s not easy turning igloos into high rise apartment buildings.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

That’s right…stay away. It’s cold and barren here.
[/quote]

so, do you hid and wait only to pounce on those attempting to defile your country?

good, I was counting on it!!!

how you been, KO?

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:
America no Bettah Brah -

and…at least we don’t live in the frozen north, with those snow hippies in Canada![/quote]

That’s right…stay away. It’s cold and barren here.
[/quote]

so, do you hid and wait only to pounce on those attempting to defile your country?

good, I was counting on it!!!

how you been, KO?[/quote]

that’s right, just like an american, only in a politer way.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Just got in. Film was awesome![/quote]

Was it more reboot than rehash?[/quote]

Not a reboot, kinda of like origins but set in the 60’s. Seriously good.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

that’s right, just like an american, only in a politer way.
[/quote]

yep - we’s ain’t the politest country out there, but we can fuck some shit up!

and, we’s way betterest at the english language than ya’all could ever be~

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Just got in. Film was awesome![/quote]

Was it more reboot than rehash?[/quote]

Not a reboot, kinda of like origins but set in the 60’s. Seriously good. [/quote]

Thanks! I heard they were promoting it as a reboot but that references to the other movies were there as well. ‘Prequel/reboot’ doesn’t really play trippingly on the tongue.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Yeah but we get Captain America first and you have to wait until August[/quote]

Touche[/quote]

If it premiered anywhere other than the U.S there’d be riots.