Supplements for daily workout

Seconded on Huel, it’s good stuff.

If my memory is correct, the guy who developed it ran the UK equivalent of T-Nation (Muscletalk) back in the day, and really knew his stuff. (I think his name was James Collier?) Really helpful guy, very clued up about nutrition and training.

If Biotest doesn’t have anything vegan, then go with Huel.

1 Like

You should see how my wife writes it like deciphering gibberish but as long as it helps someone that’s what I was aiming for sorry it was hard to read.

I thought it was just me.

1 Like

I have been a supplement whore. I am finding the pro and pre biotic shit to be valid so I do take some weird enzyme health pill, but mo betta, I eat kim chi almost every day. I think the gut biome is under rated.

I pop some fish oil and curcumin once in a while, as well as Fadogia Agrestis for obvious reasons.

A multivitamin everyday, sunshine almost every day, and often, I microdose psilocybin.

It helps with my mood and living intentionally.

1 Like

#Metoo… I bet i have spent close to $100,000 on supplements over the years only to be 180 pounds. Oof

Please tell me more about microdosing psilocybin. You seem to be in line with recent research on depression, which not that many know about. Do you use a legit product or supplement (or are you a research subject)?

I will respond briefly here as I don’t want to derail the thread. If you would like more information I can expand in my own thread or in my woo woo thread.

Microdosing is pretty cool. I ordered online, and have some friends that can provide.

I macrodosed two years ago and it was life changing for me.

I seldom microdose now but probably should more often.

1 Like

This is relevant to my interests.

Thanks for your reply. Is it bad I had to google gen-z? They have a lot of groups what happened to just old and young but I guess we put them in groups now. Im putting everything in google translator now so I can have someone to blame for my writing errors. Thanks Antiquity I will try huel black so far my favorite is Fit Extend Vanilla I will let you know which one tastes best and helps me to bulk up more. If there’s any errors google did it.

Google the Boomers and get really confused with the Jones subset.