Sons of Anarchy Returns

Chibs was chosen for SAA, and I would love to see Happy’s character expanded.

[quote]FrozenNinja wrote:
Chibs was chosen for SAA, and I would love to see Happy’s character expanded.[/quote]

Thank you! I am hanging my head in shame for missing that although I have no idea how. That’s who I figured it would be.

Happy is awesome and definitely deserves more time.

what’s up the safe and those dudes checking out the marriage license at then end? I cant fucking stand these lame ass cliff hangers.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:
Anybody see last nights episode?

Opie finally stepped up and made his choice in his usual dry, sarcastic manner. Great scene. lol

Jax and Tara - yay!

I am really digging Nero’s character. You can already see strong parallels between him and Jax. The chicken scene made my night. Had to see that twice.

Not too much info on the Nord attack though, aside from seeing Unser’s beat up head and Gemma’s trashed house. Maybe next week.

Looking forward to next episode where the four of them are inside. Violence and blood shed, I’m predicting them.

Tig - what can you say? Breakdown can’t be far away.

Does anyone know if Jax has chosen his new Sergeant at Arms? Seems to me we have a new VP but no SAA yet. Maybe Chibs would be a good call? Initially I thought Opie would be VP but that didn’t happen so I’m more than curious to see if anyone else has a new role.[/quote]

Nords? The guy reading the birth certificate and marriage license was one of the nomads that was just voted in.

I see a really dark turn for Tig this season after watching his daughter burn to death. Sons is one of the few shows on tv that I can compare to Breaking Bad, I still say Breaking Bad is the better overall show but Sons has those moments where a whole complicated web comes together and it is reminiscent of BB.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:
Anybody see last nights episode?

Opie finally stepped up and made his choice in his usual dry, sarcastic manner. Great scene. lol

Jax and Tara - yay!

I am really digging Nero’s character. You can already see strong parallels between him and Jax. The chicken scene made my night. Had to see that twice.

Not too much info on the Nord attack though, aside from seeing Unser’s beat up head and Gemma’s trashed house. Maybe next week.

Looking forward to next episode where the four of them are inside. Violence and blood shed, I’m predicting them.

Tig - what can you say? Breakdown can’t be far away.

Does anyone know if Jax has chosen his new Sergeant at Arms? Seems to me we have a new VP but no SAA yet. Maybe Chibs would be a good call? Initially I thought Opie would be VP but that didn’t happen so I’m more than curious to see if anyone else has a new role.[/quote]

Nords? The guy reading the birth certificate and marriage license was one of the nomads that was just voted in.
[/quote]

Typo, obviously. Sorry about that. Pretty sure I mentioned Nomads further up the thread.

Never mind, I just checked and mentioned the scenario but not Nomads by name. I stand corrected.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
what’s up the safe and those dudes checking out the marriage license at then end? I cant fucking stand these lame ass cliff hangers. [/quote]

The safe was stolen from Gemma’s house (Nomads). Clay mentions it at the house to Unser after he called him over.

The guy looking at the certificate, I can’t think of his name right now but he was the father of the girl that Tig wrongfully shot last season. Just looked up his name - Damon Pope.

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:
what’s up the safe and those dudes checking out the marriage license at then end? I cant fucking stand these lame ass cliff hangers. [/quote]

The safe was stolen from Gemma’s house (Nomads). Clay mentions it at the house to Unser after he called him over.

The guy looking at the certificate, I can’t think of his name right now but he was the father of the girl that Tig wrongfully shot last season. Just looked up his name - Damon Pope.[/quote]

Damon pope was looking at Jaxs mugshot/crime alert most likely provided by the cops on his pay roll, not the contents of the safe.

The guy reading the stuff in the safe was Frankie Diamonds (NOMAD). He has Clay and Gemmas marriage license and Thomas Tellers Birth certificate. There is a third certificate but, it is not shown, wonder what that is. Could be Jax birth certificate showing something or John Tellers death certificate (maybe fake?).

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]Jackie_Jacked wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:
what’s up the safe and those dudes checking out the marriage license at then end? I cant fucking stand these lame ass cliff hangers. [/quote]

The safe was stolen from Gemma’s house (Nomads). Clay mentions it at the house to Unser after he called him over.

The guy looking at the certificate, I can’t think of his name right now but he was the father of the girl that Tig wrongfully shot last season. Just looked up his name - Damon Pope.[/quote]

Damon pope was looking at Jaxs mugshot/crime alert most likely provided by the cops on his pay roll, not the contents of the safe.

The guy reading the stuff in the safe was Frankie Diamonds (NOMAD). He has Clay and Gemmas marriage license and Thomas Tellers Birth certificate. There is a third certificate but, it is not shown, wonder what that is. Could be Jax birth certificate showing something or John Tellers death certificate (maybe fake?).
[/quote]

Oh, I realize that Pope wasn’t looking at the contents of the safe. That’s why I put that into it’s own paragraph but yes, you’re right on all counts. The Nomads have the safe, not Pope. Pope sure does seemingly have a huge payroll though.

I remember Clay saying there were documents in the safe when he was speaking with Unser. That’s a pretty cool theory you’ve got there about the third document though. That would make for an interesting story line, especially this year since it looks like Jax is stepping right into John’s shoes where he left off before he was killed.

I’m at least glad that you know where I’m going with my posts. I’m nursing a cold now so I’ve got dopey moments for sure. lol That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Thoughts?

It’s demoralizing to see Opie go. Easily my favorite character.

But it’s awesome to see Jax so distraught with anger. His calmness absolutely screams vengeance.

Anyhow, that was definitely the most absorbing episode in the series. I didn’t really feel like I was watching TV.

i know it’s TV, and cant get too crazy; but i would like to assume a big guy in a biker gang would fair better with a pipe?

Wow. One of the best episodes…so far…sad Opie had to die…but they had to progress the series…seeing his best friend get killed is going to evolve his character.

It is sad though. They pretty much killed off his whole family. Except his kids.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
i know it’s TV, and cant get too crazy; but i would like to assume a big guy in a biker gang would fair better with a pipe? [/quote]

I’d imagine they would have made the fight longer if there was more time in the show. Really though, it was like 6-1. Pipe or no pipe, you’re not going to last long with odds like that. No idea why he stood in the middle of the room like a jackass though. Need to have your back in a corner.

All things considered, they gave him a pretty merciful death.

EDIT: Anyone else think Clay is behind the home invasions?

EDITx2: I finally realized that the guy that plays Opie is “left side” the white LB from Remember the Titans and that guy that got stuck behind enemy lines in We Were Soldiers. Holy shit I didn’t recognize him at all.

I am pissed that they killed off Opie. He was just starting to find his place again. Yes, I know that something like that was needed for Jax to light a fire under his ass and all but Opie’s character was such a depressed and tortured soul that I had hoped he would come to peace with himself before he died.

Good question above about Clay and the home invasions. Not really sure. He is a big enough slime ball to do it. I don’t buy for a second that he’s turned a new leaf in his life and doesn’t care about revenge at all.

NO!!!

Love this show! There’s gonna be a dead police guard. Promise you that.

This is how I feel about Opie being dead:

After processing it though, we probably shouldn’t be surprised Opie is gone. The club killed his wife, his father, and now he is dead because of the club. Bummer though as Opie probably had the biggest heart of anyone in the club. Though I do agree that losing Opie will “wake up” Jax in some way. Certainly in terms of vengeance, but in other ways as well.

Agree with whoever said it was kind of weak sauce for Opie to go down like that. Yes, from a real life prospective one would assume a veteran biker would fare a bit better(or at least be a bit smarter)when fighting off numbers. Him standing in the middle like that was like a Bruce Lee fight scene where the bad guys politely wait to attack you one at a time. And while Opie was a bigger guy, he was never really made out to be the big badass of the club. I mean, Happy would have killed all those fucks, pipe or no pipe.

I have a feeling that the Nords, Darby’s old gang might be back and behind the home invasions. I could be totally wrong but I’ve heard this theory thrown around alot. And we all know it would be Sons of Anarchy unless they were being attack on multiple fronts.