Serious Lifting For a Year Now

I try to keep between 8-12 reps and always go untill failure. 16-20 sets per muscle group

Chest
Legs
off
Arms
Shoulders
Back
off

The split vary’s sometimes after legs. I started to do this one workout ago and now train chest with back then I think I will hit just chest 3-4 days later, or should I hit both on both days like a mon and thurs?

Ill post more pics when I get my hand on a camera

[quote]jussplainpimpin wrote:
Legs
off
Arms
Shoulders
Back
off

[/quote]

Did my man HotCarl not just say that this doesn’t count??

What exercises are you doing? Are you following a specific plan?

I try to keep between 8-12 reps and always go untill failure. 16-20 sets per muscle group

Chest
Legs
off
Arms
Shoulders
Back
off

The split vary’s sometimes after legs. I started to do this one workout ago and now train chest with back then I think I will hit just chest 3-4 days later, or should I hit both on both days like a mon and thurs?

Ill post more pics when I get my hand on a camera[/quote]

Uh jussplainpimpin, Carl meant what kind of chest exercises do you do. Also what kind of weight are you using on said exercise along with the rep range. For instance you can say on Chest day I do flat bench using 200 pounds for three sets of eight and I then do incline bench for etc. etc. etc.

Also, that first pic was jussplainridiculous. What compelled you to throw that up?

Chest can be hit twice a week if adequate recovery time has passed and nutritional and rest needs have been met. So, don’t be staying up to late to collect your profits from your dancing ho’s and since you’re cutting keep the forties to a minimum or cut them out completely. I like the fact that you’re packing turkey sandwiches instead of a nine to parties. Keep it up, you gotta get your protein in.

Lastly, work on your communication skills. Your G-talk might pass with the homies, but it won’t go far with any respectable person over the age of twenty, hell maybe even sixteen depending.

Holla if ya hear me,

D

To tell you the truth I didnt know my G talk was showing through I will make an extra attempt to sound like an educated individual

I threw up the first pic just to show a little bit of change Im about 13 pounds heavier in the second

When I train chest I always do some sort of press. I switch it up from incline, to decline, to barbells and to dumbbells. I do cable flys, or DB flys. Then Ill pick 2 more exercises to do like dips, crossovers, or some stuff I know with the cables

When It comes to Back I will do deadlifts every 2 weeks. Lat pull downs, rows, love to do t-bar rows, pull ups and I also use the hammer strength equipment.

I seriously need some to build up my lats up some more. Seems like I cant feel a good stretch when I try to focus on them. What are some exercises and things I can do to work on them?

ill post more later dont wanna make it to boring

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
LOL, well done with the first picture.

but if it was me, I would have gotten two phones, taken a picture, then used the other phone to take a picture of the first phone, then taken a picture of the second phone and posted that instead.

[/quote]

It’s kinda like that episode of Beavis & Butthead where Butthead says he’s gonna get a butt shaped tattoo of a butt, and he’s gonna get it right on his butt.

I seriously need some to build up my lats up some more. Seems like I cant feel a good stretch when I try to focus on them. What are some exercises and things I can do to work on them?

ill post more later dont wanna make it to boring

[/quote]

Hit wide grip pull ups and weighted pull ups. Also, strict from barbell and dumbbell rows and keep hitting the deadlifts. Your chest routine seems pretty well varied and should continue to yield good results provided you are adding weight and reps progressively.

D

I seriously need some to build up my lats up some more.
[/quote]

best sentence in human history.

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
jussplainpimpin wrote:

best sentence in human history. [/quote]

You’re a mean man J.D.

D

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
jussplainpimpin wrote:

best sentence in human history. [/quote]

I guess Yoda isn’t a human in a technical sense, so I’ll have to agree.

To tell you the truth I didnt know my G talk was showing through
[/quote]

G talk? Cute.

In the Gheeeeeetttthooooooooo

so i think ur results look decent… uve def have some mass… im not sure if u dont feel like typing routine specifics or if u dont actually adhere to a strict program

if not i would advise u to keep a notebook… where u log the exact exercises u do from week to week and the reps and weight of those exercises… i know this may seem gay at first but trust me it is in my opinion one of the most important things u can do… this way u no that ur adding more weight or more reps each week…

it sux ppl are giving u a hard time because u are serious… but ur “G” demeanor is admittedly funny… i like the fact that u carry turkey to parties with u … it shows ur dedicated and have the right mind set

also start working in lower rep ranges (think 5-8 per set)… if uve done these high rep ranges for awhile it will be good to switch it up and u should see some good gains from doing so… plus u get to put more weight on the bar and look like a badass

i def recommend reading some articles on here if u haven’t… go to the beginners section and read the articles for beginners by thibaudeau… they are very helpful even if dont consider urself to be a beginners

for lats… deadlifts are king so keep them up… also like someone said earlier do wide-grip pull-ups… when i say wide-grip i mean pointer fingers on the rings of an olympic bar wide… also if ur not feeling it in ur back i assume ur feeling it in ur arms and are probably allowing ur biceps and forearms to dominate… make sure u lower urself the entire way down… try using a thumbless grip… and concentrate on ur back while pulling up… dont just try to move the most weight at first… conciously think about ur back pulling the weight up…

also if u can do 10-12 pull ups… look into getting a dip belt… or adding weight in some way… i foudn that i didn’t feel pull-ups in my lats very much until i took a thumbless grip and started adding lots of weight

peace nucca

I just read that whole post.I didnt understand a word of it.Perhaps because im a Brit.Perhaps because im old.Perhaps a combination of both.I dont know.Think ill go and have lie down now.

Thanks Carl. I would type routine specifics but I don’t think anyone here cares Ill type a couple routines a week so I wont make this a 100 page thread. I’m definetly going to try lower reps and thanks for the pointers on the deadlifts Im going to start to make a concious effort on feeling the muscle. Ill keep you guys informed and post another pic. I ended up saying screw the cut. The manager at my gym talked me into it he told me its winter keep eating! I think Ill cut In a month.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
jussplainpimpin wrote:
To tell you the truth I didnt know my G talk was showing through

G talk? Cute.[/quote]

Downstreet on the flip-flop, time pants.

How come no ones throwing advice my way or shoot even some criticism would be nice[/quote]

Because no one can understand wht in the fuck you are saying.

Learn to fucking write, junior.

Chest
Legs
off
Arms
Shoulders
Back
off

Ill post more pics when I get my hand on a camera[/quote]

would that be your pimp hand or the other one?? sorry dude! I couldn’t resist! lol! :slight_smile:

haha Ill defineatly use the pimp hand for everthing except wiping my ass