Salma Hayek Sees a Snake

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
That clip LawsonSamuels posted makes me want to watch that movie again…[/quote]

No shit! That was a classic… That scene was what launched her career - and for good reason!

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:
From Dusk Till Dawn anyone?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, but I have to admit that I can totally relate to her reaction.

Few things turn me into a shrieking pussy quicker than a snake. I accept that it is a completely irrational fear, but I lose my fucking mind when I see one.

A few years ago I was doing some weed whacking around the house. I was just starting to hit around the shed when a garter snake slithered past me and under the shed. Now this thing was, at best, a foot and half long and did I mention I was armed with a weed whacker? Regardless, I flipped out, THREW the weed whacker in its general direction and ran inside. I refused to mow the lawn for almost a month after that. It was not one of my prouder moments.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
That clip LawsonSamuels posted makes me want to watch that movie again…[/quote]

No shit! That was a classic… That scene was what launched her career - and for good reason![/quote]

gonna argue with you on that one. She was in Desperado before that and we got to see her topless.

how is she that afraid of a snake after from dusk til dawn?

im assuming the snake draped around her in the movie was much larger than the one that invaded her interview space

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:
From Dusk Till Dawn anyone?[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, but I have to admit that I can totally relate to her reaction.

Few things turn me into a shrieking pussy quicker than a snake. I accept that it is a completely irrational fear, but I lose my fucking mind when I see one.

A few years ago I was doing some weed whacking around the house. I was just starting to hit around the shed when a garter snake slithered past me and under the shed. Now this thing was, at best, a foot and half long and did I mention I was armed with a weed whacker? Regardless, I flipped out, THREW the weed whacker in its general direction and ran inside. I refused to mow the lawn for almost a month after that. It was not one of my prouder moments.[/quote]

I’ll plow your…I mean mow your lawn. :slight_smile:

Bandidas is a great movie.

Bump

[quote]Enders Drift wrote:
Bandidas is a great movie.

I actually fapped to that movie. No lie.