Rubberman

My life is absolute choas right now; balancing school, work, midterms, papers, training and trying to maintain an inkling of a social life has left me with a very erratic schedule. Does anyone see a problem with not sticking to a set training schedule? I’m not talking about routine, but in order to get me workouts for the week in I sometimes have to train 3 straight days because I can’t train after that. Sometimes I’m 2 days on, 3 off, 3 on,2 off etc. Nothing else is really changing? Should I be concerned? My split is pretty good, so nothing really overlaps drastically…even if I train 3 days in a row it goes back/shoulders, quad dominant, chest/tris/bis. Any thoughts? Thanks y’all.

I personally feel that short cycles like this can actually be beneficial. It breaks the monotony of a set schedule, and it mixes things up for your body. My training is a bit different right now as well due to my schedule. It also serves as a break from doing the everyday routine and that actually increases my motivation. So I think you’ll be okay as long as you don’t do it for too long and as long as you’re still eating well. Good luck bro!