Rawai Muay Thai

I’ve heard some good things from my Thai trainer anyone been there?

I heard good things too

i spent one month at rawai muaythai phuket thailand its the best by far ive done alot of research in where to train in thailand and the north and south are the best avoid bangcock at all costs rawai trainers provide attention to detail in training authentic muay thai style small gym fully equipted with former world champions all trainers have had 50 plus fights and are real good at what they do. accomadations are nice close proxcimity to everything good people thumbs up to rawai you guys are the best.

I’ve heard mixed reviews of training attention but if you don’t like it a few other gyms are located nearby and would be easy to change. Facilities are typical basic Muay Thai camp but everything you need.

The only negative is a rash of violent muggings at night in the area recently. Probably nothing to concerned about unless you are going to be coming back from the nightlife areas late at night on a regular basis. Some good seafood places on the beach and generally a nice area but not touristy.

If you don’t need the beach, I know a guy who opened a camp in the northeast recently. It is at a sport college so access to a gym, track, tennis courts, swimming pool, etc. Lower cost of living if you are going to spend a long time and cost is an issue. He had some fighters medal in the Southeast Asian games back in December.

[quote]chozen1 wrote:
i spent one month at rawai muaythai phuket thailand its the best by far ive done alot of research in where to train in thailand and the north and south are the best avoid bangcock at all costs rawai trainers provide attention to detail in training authentic muay thai style small gym fully equipted with former world champions all trainers have had 50 plus fights and are real good at what they do. accomadations are nice close proxcimity to everything good people thumbs up to rawai you guys are the best.[/quote]

Why avoid Bangkok? All the best fighters fight in Bangkok.

no pun intended against bangcoke but where are you gonna get close attention to detail in training ,and technique.rawai was good for me the fighting training techniques were second to nun good people good training.what i might thinks good you might think bad.