Phenibut In Z-12

How much Phenibut is in Z-12? I have read that it is not good to take everyday as it can cause dependence and pretty bad withdrawals.

I would be interested in this as well.

Each Z-12 capsule contains 375 mg of 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid HCl (phenibut).

I’ve taken Z-12 off and on for years, using anywhere from two to four capsules a night, and I’ve never had any issues when I wasn’t taking it.

I mean, I definitely sleep better when using it, but I’ve never experienced any withdrawal symptoms or anything.

1 Like

Everyday?

If you read phenibut and nootropic forums they do not recommend going over 2 grams per day, 2-3 times a week. It is a GABAergic drug it can cause physical and mental dependence.

375mg x4 is 1.5 grams that is a high dose

I’d say I mostly use two capsules, but yes, every day. I’ll occasionally use three or four if I know I’m going to get a few hours of sleep and need to fall asleep ASAP. But yeah, I’ve never had any issues whatsoever when I’ve stopped using it.

I’m not here to invalidate anyone else’s experiences, though. I just want to share mine.

1 Like

Is this why Z-12 isn’t in the store anymore? I’m disappointed because I’ve depended on it to help with sleep and I really don’t want to go back to sleep medication. Hopefully it will come back better than before.

1 Like

I am also hopeful that Z-12 is not gone for good. I’ve been using it for years and I really notice a difference in sleep quality on nights when I don’t use it. Jared - are you able to say if Z-12 will be back at some point in the near future?

@TBlaster & @dave_g,

Z-12 was unfortunately discontinued due to ingredient supply issues.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

1 Like

Supply issue or ingredient issue?

What are the chances that days after the Phenibut dose was questioned it is discontinued?

If you are subscribed to their e-mail list, they announced discontinuing the product WELL before this thread came up.

1 Like

The chances are absolutely zero. This thread was started 13 days ago. The initial email blast announcing Z-12 was to be discontinued went out on March 24th.

Damn! First Se7en, now Z-12…my favorite products always get the chop!
Does anyone have any suggestions for an alternate to Z-12?

1 Like

This would be nice info to know as well.

Straight phenibut. That is what was doing most of the work. Be careful though.

Has anyone found a close substitute that is commercially available or are people sourcing the separate ingredients?

Would you happen to remember how much Theanine and 5 htp were in each capsule?

Thanks.

Oh my gosh, yes!!! I forgot how much I loved Se7en !! z-12 was magical as well, i felt like if i took 3 before bed, I actually had less anxiety for most of the following day. Miss both these products

Liftmode used to have capsules of phenibut, now they only carry crystals. I have not found any other retailer who sells it in capsules in the US. Rawpowders in Lithuania has both powders and caps. Nutrivitashop in CA also has powder by the kilo. I’m fixing to by a kilo and get a capsule filler. Nothing can replace phenibut for sleep in my opinion.