PCT Recommended

https://t-nation.com/t/thoughts-on-planning-pct/196825

“The administration of tamoxifen, 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. .”

When you make a statement like this without context and with the wrong figure, an uninformed person reading this in the future may actually use 200g of clomid when he has no source for nolva. If he follows your recommendation of PCT = Cycle length, you will have some poor fool taking 200mg of clomid for 10-12 weeks.

This is an assumption based on alleged reports by people on TRT on normal doses of testosterone only. So far none of us have seen any. We currently have 1 member of this forum who has volunteered to go for bloodwork and post results. He is also only on a TRT dose of test.

I have said it may be possible on test only due to the estrogen blocking effect of a SERM and this may reduce suppression on higher than normal doses of test. However, suppression due stronger AR or progesterone receptor binding afinities of different compounds is not taken into account.

This is right.

This does not make sense but I don’t really care since using both SERMS together is generally not recommend here.

See above.

In addition, this is cyco’s thought process:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
i think you could run nolva/PCT shorter, but no less than half the length of the cycle. it’s just that i stumbled into some research that showed tamoxifen/toremefin both continue to elevate testosterone for 3 months or so…"[/quote]

This is right.

[quote]During PCT a low dose of aromatise inhibitor is recomended, which should be continued after the PCT for 1-2 weeks to avoid rebound. 20mg of nolva is plenty compared to 40mg dose there is no difference in effects. Read the stickies: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - #35 by cycobushmaster
[/quote]

No comment.

1 Like