Man Loses 4.2lbs In 7 Days Eating Nothing But Costco Hot Dogs

Yeah. They just pull right apart. I’d swear they were made for just that.

agreed

It might have been a Paul Carter-ism in response to “the best exercise for weight loss” being “fork put downs” and “plate push aways”. Loved that when I came across it.

2 Likes

People highly underestimate how much protein and fat one can eat in a sitting when not clogging up space with pesky carbs.

In college this “BBQ” place was known for having big portions for cheap:
I would order two of these for $20 bucks total - each was served on a metal trash can lid. Only meal in town that would satisfy me on the weekends when all the “all you can eat” cafeterias on campus were closed.

5 Likes

It appearantly worked well for Gunnar Rosbo!

“When he wasn’t training, Gunnar spent time in bars getting intoxicated and eating hot dogs. He would even come drunk on the day of a bodybuilding show, believing the alcohol would make him appear more ripped on the stage”.

1 Like

The Ronnie Coleman story!

@cyclonengineer my frequent debauchery at Texas De Brazil has taught me as well that you can put away a LOT of protein in one sitting if you make it a goal. They’ll bring out bread, french fries and caramelized bananas, along with a salad bar, to try and trick you into getting full, but real pros know exactly what you know: don’t fill up on bread when steak is on the line! And that looks absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Sounds like we need to call “two chickens” for this experiment

1 Like