Hormone Profile? What Kind?

This morning I had blood drawn for general chemscreen/cholesterol, and I told them I wanted a hormone profile to measure my Tlevels/estrogens/etc, and the lady whipped out her lab book and barraged me with test types. Can someone out there tell me which one I need to get? (These things are also costing in the upwards of $150+) Just trying to see the lay of the land persay.