Healthcare Votes for Water

Is anyone now still thinking it supposedly “irrelevant” that Obama was politically mentored by Bill Ayres, '60s radical who was absolutely at war with a free-enterprise, Constitution-abiding America?

Or that it was “irrelevant” that Obama brought himself and his family week after week, year after year for, what, 15 years or so to himself hear and his family hear a man who would preach “GODDAMN AMERICA!” and “Black Liberation Theology,” which is not theology but rather Marxism with religious clothes?

Was his close association with the corrupt Tony Rezko really “irrelevant” and no sign of anything, as some were claiming prior to the election?

As Obama himself said, “Judge me by the people I surround myself with.”

Was it really irrelevant prior to the election to point out the people Obama surrounded himself with and to consider his choices to be an indicator of how he would act as President?

Liberals are just dumbasses. And dumbasses don’t do smart things. None of this surprises me.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
<<< Or that it was “irrelevant” that Obama brought himself and his family week after week, year after year for, what, 15 years or so to himself hear and his family hear a man who would preach “GODDAMN AMERICA!” and “Black Liberation Theology,” which is not theology but rather Marxism with religious clothes? >>>[/quote]

This was the biggest tell of all for me. As you’ll recall I was screaming this all during the campaign. Liberation theology of any brand is a hideous butchering of anything vaguely resembling the Christian religion. It is overt Marxism wrapped very loosely and allegorically in biblical terminology. This man’s whole life was pickled in America hating ultra leftist influences. The enemy is no longer simply within the gates. Now he’s in charge having been crowned by the very people he’s been promising to defeat.

Oh how we were warned. Those 18th century giants told us we’d be right here if we did exactly what we’ve been doing. Now I have to look at a marxist destroyer stand in front of portraits of those same giants. One thing Obama is absolutely right about is that this IS historic. The suicide of the greatest nation in human history.

Now I know why movies like 2012 do so well.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Liberals are just dumbasses. And dumbasses don’t do smart things. None of this surprises me.[/quote]

I disagree with you here, at least as a blanket statement. Liberal plebes may or may not be dumbasses, but the leftist activist leadership of the last 50 years has been incredibly shrewd and effective at luring us to where are now.

Never underestimate your enemy. Please realize that an overt marxist is at this moment occupying the highest office in our land having been freely elected and still enjoys a 46% approval rating among AMERICAN citizens. If that is not resounding success I don’t know what is. You don’t pull off a bloodless coup like that without astonishing patience and careful long term planning. As much as I hate to admit it. my hat is off. The United Sates is being taken down by complicit submission. A historic feat that will be studied for centuries.

I am actually shocked at how many people are willingly walking the plank for Obama. Some of the people in Congress went to law school or medical school, or have some other form of higher education, and are willingly throwing their political career in the toilet, just to be “a part of history.” This is kamikaze politics, and I would not walk through the fire for shit.

I am sad to see that the Deem and Pass will not happen, signifying that they most likely have the votes on a straight up and down vote.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
“25% of the water for 100% of the health care.” Sounds like a bargain to me (sarcasm detectors on).

Thats pretty retarded starving your people of water. How exactly is it that no one is doing anything about this?[/quote]

Well, it’s not that they were starving the people of water for the sake of having leverage for an upcoming bill. They were starving the people for water for the sake of a fish.

The fish outweighed the people, and so no water, but Obamacare outweighs the fish, therefore the water could be provided in return for “yes” votes despite consequences to the fish.

But not for the sake of the people.
[/quote]
This is exactly how it went and yes, to his credit, Hannity flew down there to a protest they were having about this and aired it on his show.

This is war people. WAR. It has been very wisely waged for decades. The enemies of America have succeeded in chipping away at this nations foundations until we are now crumbling into their communist sinkhole. This is only the beginning… again. Pelosi said so. They are on the attack and smelling blood. Anybody who can’t feel the noose of tyranny tightening around their neck deserves what’s coming, but I am tired up to here with watching my children’s future pissed away because other people are cowardly ignorant lowlifes.[/quote]

Tirib, I respect your opinion in these forums as much as I respect anyone. What do you suggest people do other than vote for the right people?

I mean, I actually wrote Arlen Specter an email about the health care bill back in the September/October time frame. I got a response email in FEBRUARY letting me know he did, in fact, vote for the bill (no shit, Specter, you fucking moron).

Other than vote and email the senators, what can we do?[/quote]

Since this is a collectivist government, we should collectively say, ‘Thanks, but no thanks. Stop.’

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I am actually shocked at how many people are willingly walking the plank for Obama. Some of the people in Congress went to law school or medical school, or have some other form of higher education, and are willingly throwing their political career in the toilet, just to be “a part of history.” This is kamikaze politics, and I would not walk through the fire for shit.

I am sad to see that the Deem and Pass will not happen, signifying that they most likely have the votes on a straight up and down vote. [/quote]

What surprises me even more is that they should know the supreme court is going to throw this bill out the second they can. They are throwing their careers away for nothing.

[quote]John S. wrote:
<<< What surprises me even more is that they should know the supreme court is going to throw this bill out the second they can. They are throwing their careers away for nothing.[/quote]

I think you are in for some disappoint.

As already mentioned, ordinarily the Supreme Court throws out only parts of a bill, and even then this will ordinarily be limited to the specific case.

Expecting them to throw out the whole thing is not realistic.

Btw, Senator Hatch says Justice Stevens will likely be retiring in a month, so Obama gets another pick. That may not be the only further pick he gets in the next three years, either.

And don’t expect the Supreme Court to jump on this one. They hardly ever jump on anything.

As already mentioned, ordinarily the Supreme Court throws out only parts of a bill, and even then this will ordinarily be limited to the specific case.

Btw, Senator Hatch says Justice Stevens will likely be retiring in a month, so Obama gets another pick. That may not be the only further pick he gets in the next three years, either.

And don’t expect the Supreme Court to jump on this one. They hardly ever jump on anything.[/quote]

If they don’t the markets are going to crash.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

I am sad to see that the Deem and Pass will not happen, signifying that they most likely have the votes on a straight up and down vote. [/quote]

I’m not so much shocked as confused (but only a little).

Politicians tend to be self-serving. They are also known for how carefully they calculate the “risk/benefit” of any action they take.

Somehow, in someway, either they a) have found greater “benefit” in voting FOR the Bill OR b) don’t give-a-shit and can’t wait to become a much higher paid lobbyist in Washington (back to #1).

Very few (if any) give a rats ass about the President.

Mufasa

And don’t expect the Supreme Court to jump on this one. They hardly ever jump on anything.[/quote]

So, we might see more wise latinas? Fucking great (sarcasm).

I just wanted to add…

You know those Politicians whose seats are in “Jeopardy” because of the “angry” nation?

They probably already have jobs lined up and will be back on “The Hill” faster than you can say “GlaxoSmithKline”…or “Halliburton”.

Mufasa

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

So, we might see more wise latinas? Fucking great (sarcasm).[/quote]

Actually I’d like to see a Kenyan Born, Mack-Daddy, Marxist, card-carrying ACORN member on the Supreme Court…that would be cool… Sotomayor could teach the Court how to Salsa and he could teach them how to play basketball…

Maybe loosen The Court up a bit?..(sarcasm…).

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I just wanted to add…

You know those Politicians whose seats are in “Jeopardy” because of the “angry” nation?

They probably already have jobs lined up and will be back on “The Hill” faster than you can say “GlaxoSmithKline”…or “Halliburton”.

Mufasa[/quote]

I doubt it, people are pissed.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

So, we might see more wise latinas? Fucking great (sarcasm).[/quote]

Actually I’d like to see a Kenyan Born, Mack-Daddy, Marxist, card-carrying ACORN member on the Supreme Court…that would be cool… Sotomayer could teach the Court how to Salsa and he could teach them how to play basketball…

Maybe loosen The Court up a bit?..(saracasm…).

Mufasa[/quote]
Please tell me your understanding is deeper than this Muf.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I just wanted to add…

Mufasa[/quote]

Probably right. This is why we need to stop all the bickering about which party is better and voting for the lessor of two evils. They are all self serving crooks. None of them suffer much from the fleecing of their constituents. They do not work for us. We cannot continue to hold out hope for an elected body not for sale. It will never happen as long as they have something to sell. We need to acknowledge this and give them as little power over us as possible. This means a drastic roll-back federal gov’t power. They cannot sell political influence and favor they do not have.

We need to give them a very narrow set of responsibilities that they can focus on. This will ensure they actually have time to read the bills they vote on and enact on our behalf. This will ensure they no longer have to transfer their power and responsibility to unelected bureaucrats that are currently given the power of legislator, police, judge, and jury. If they don’t have time to their to do their own work, we have given them too much to do.

Vote for the candidates you believe would be most likely to vote and behave in a manor that would result in less federal gov’t power. This will rarely be the Democrat or Republican. As the numbers increase for candidate like this, the Dems and Republicans may eventually get the message. This is our only hope outside of complete collapse and reset.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I am actually shocked at how many people are willingly walking the plank for Obama. Some of the people in Congress went to law school or medical school, or have some other form of higher education, and are willingly throwing their political career in the toilet, just to be “a part of history.” This is kamikaze politics, and I would not walk through the fire for shit… [/quote]

There is a silver lining here. Think about it.[/quote]

IF the republicans can keep this fresh pile of steaming dung on the front burner for 8 more months.